Should Joey come back?

Guest Laura

Should Joey come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like her to come back and get together with Ruby, just because you know that would probably annoy the hell out of Charlie and I'm all for bad, mean things to happen to Charlie. At least then she would have a reason to be some damn misreable all the time. :lol:

At first I voted yes. Now im not really bothered. Looks like Charlie is going to get with Angelo which Im liking better than Joey and Charlie anyways, and I really dont see another reason to bring Joey back. Well I suppose we could have her court case.

I'd like her to come back and be friends with Aden, Nicole and Ruby - that would cool. As for Jarlie? Don't care as Joey's a sweet girl and way too good for Charlie, IMO . In the unlikley event of Joey coming back, I would prefer them to pair Joey with someone her own age and who is more assured of themselves than Charlie.

I'd like her to come back and be friends with Aden, Nicole and Ruby - that would cool. As for Jarlie? Don't care as Joey's a sweet girl and way too good for Charlie, IMO . In the unlikley event of Joey coming back, I would prefer them to pair Joey with someone her own age and who is more assured of themselves than Charlie.

True, she was a more interesting teen character than Claudia or Annie the uptight virgin(not that there is anything wrong with being a virgin but Annie is annoying).

Angelo is still a man child and Charlie is still a vile excuse for a human, if they are in scene together well that just makes it easier to fastforward through.

True, she was a more interesting teen character than Claudia or Annie the uptight virgin(not that there is anything wrong with being a virgin but Annie is annoying).

True, also while she was in the Bay, we had the novelty of actually seeing some fishing done for the first time since I could remember. Her brief presence on the show reminded me that Summer Bay is meant to be a small working class fishing town.

True, also while she was in the Bay, we had the novelty of actually seeing some fishing done for the first time since I could remember. Her brief presence on the show reminded me that Summer Bay is meant to be a small working class fishing town.

You mean to say that there are jobs in the bay other than working in the dinner, surf club or being a police officer/teacher!! I've always wondered what size of town Summer Bay was supposed to be, after all it doesn't have anything that could resemble a town centre.

Or does "town" have a different meaning in Australia, so that Summer Bay is more like a village.

Archived