Should Joey come back?

Guest Laura

Should Joey come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't care that Joey is a lesbian

I don't care that she had a relationship with Charlie

I just care that when we were finally getting to know her character she left! :(

I voted yes!

I liked her character and thought it was such a shame how she left when she was having more and more fans everyday.

Bring her back!

But I agree, Charlie and Joey seemed like a forced thing and it was awkward at times.

But Joey by herself was cool! :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes, although I was bordering on not sure.I wasn't particularly bothered about her relationship with Charlie but I did like her as a character and she made me like Aden a few times which is quite an achievement.I really wish they wouldn't keep getting rid of characters just as we're getting to know them.

No. I'm too much of a Changelo fan, I don't want Joey sniffing around Charlie. I guess I don't mind if she comes back but isn't with Charlie. I actually preferred her when she first arrived and was just Aden's friend, after she started dating Charlie she became so annoying. The wardrobe department need to sort her out as well. Why did she wear the clothes of an awkward 14-year-old, instead of dressing like a grown woman? The way she dressed made Annie look sophisticated.

If they can't bring Kate back; why don't they bring Joey Rainbow back... and he can then announce that he was 'Joey' all along via a Sex change but now he's reversed back again to a man for Charlie not to be confused anymore. No?

Archived