Should Joey come back?

Guest Laura

Should Joey come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, but not necessarily hookin up with Charlie again. I fear for her senses if she is still yet to go through more of Charlies legendary freak outs.

HER, Aden, Nicole and perhaps a new younger character would make a great group of friends IMHO. The show really misses the older teen group dynamic, since Ric, Mattie Kit Cassie and co left. All the older teens seem to do now is sleep together rather than hang out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, did never like her. And didn't see any chemistry between her and Charlie.

I don't think they were allowed to, so that the God Squad weren't too upset...show any passion that is...

:D So true. Luckly where I live no-one listens to them so we have men kissing each other on tv at 6:30pm. They now mostly have to hang around street corners trying to recruit people with horrible karoke music and naff billboards about how jesus died for our sins.

I liked the idea of Joey/Aden/Nicole friendship, they would have been a great older teen/early 20's group. Plus Ruby/Joey seemed good friends as well. Actually she seemed to get on better with Aden/Ruby than Charlie but that could just be down to the type of person Charlie is and GodSquad restrictions.

At first i loved her but towards the end she started to annoy me. She become so possesive of Charlie and i think expected way too much. However, it would be nice if she came back, especially for Charlie. They seem to have just forgetten all about Charlie being gay.

I actually didn't think she was that great an actress. I think if she'd played a girlfriend of a guy there'd wouldn't be so much fuss over her.

But i did like her and Charlie together, and think it was a shame it didnt last longer.

Definitely. Although I liked her and Charlie as a couple it did feel quite forced and Joey did seem dependent on her. In saying that if the writers brought her back it would be interesting and I think they could improve on what happened before even though to me now it appears as thought that was possibly a phase Charlie was going through.

Charlie aside I really, really liked her scenes with Aden and especially the way he looked out for her regarding Robbo and when she came round with some drinks one time to cheer him up. It was a completely platonic friendship, something we need more of. As already mentioned I loved her interaction with Ruby and the time when she made dinner and Jai, Xavier, Brendan etc were around. And finally really enjoyed the one and only scene (I believe) with Nicole when she asked her out and thought there still could have been a possible friendship there too.

I really liked her at first. She was definitely one of the better newcomers we had in a long while but then she became a bit irritating. I wouldn't mind if she came back but I wouldn't care if she didn't.

Archived