Should Joey come back?

Guest Laura

Should Joey come back?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There might be some people want her to come back just because home and away would have an excuse to do more on a lesbian storyline. I personally loved Joey as a character especially on the prawn trawler, I didn't find Joey and Charlie as soul mates, I think their relationship was rushed.

There is no reason why Charlie can't date another girl who is on home and away. I reckon Charlie is bi though. :lol:

So I vote don't care, because if she reason then that's okay, if she doesn't return I'm okay with that too :P

There might be some people want her to come back just because home and away would have an excuse to do more on a lesbian storyline.

I totally agree with this Steph.

If Joey wasn't one half of a lesbian couple I'm sure she wouldn't be half as popular as she is.

and she really grates on my nerves because I think shes simple so its a huge NO from me

Archived