Non H&A fics

Guest Barbara

^ A form is a great idea. :D It's how I know whether I want to read a fic on here or not. I find it very useful! :)

I made two forms (one for advertising your fic and one for recommending a fic). I based them on the one we have to fill in in the FanFiction Forum. I just added a thing or two or modified it a little as the BttB rules may not apply on fics which are on other sites.

Form to ADVERTISE your fic

Story Title: What’s the title of your story?

Type of story: long fic/ short fic / one shot

Main Characters: Who will be in your story, what character/s does it center around.

Rating: Is the fic G rated or does it contain adult themes? So younger readers know whether they should read it or not.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Comedy, whatever fits. Try to fill it out, if not sure just put General.

Does story include spoilers for international viewers: Yes or No.

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence, language are the main warnings, however you can include further, eg. Drug References.

Summary: 5 lines max - The main plotline.

Link: Give the url address where people can find your fic.

Form to RECOMMEND a fic

Story Title: What’s the title of the story?

Author: Who wrote the fic?

Type of story: long fic/ short fic / one shot

Main Characters: Who will be in your story, what character/s does it center around.

Rating: Is the fic G rated or does it contain adult themes? So younger readers know whether they should read it or not.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Comedy, whatever fits. Try to fill it out, if not sure just put General.

Does story include spoilers for international viewers: Yes or No.

Any warnings: Sexual content, violence, language are the main warnings, however you can include further, eg. Drug References.

Summary: 5 lines max - The main plotline.

Why do you recommend it: what did you like about the fic? Why should other people read it?

Link: Give the address where people can find your fic

Is this okay or did I forget to mention something? I wasn't sure about where to ask for a link. It just seems good to put it at the end as we will have to read the entire form to see whether we are interested in reading it. Let me know and then I'll post the thread in General Chat. :)

^ I added:

Anything else: This is optional. Is there anything else you want to add?

Is that okay, Amy? :unsure: I said it was optional but you can add whatever you want. :)

You can now find the thread by clicking here. :)

Of course it's fine by me. Just makes it a bit easier when advertising. Imagine the crossed wires if the fandoms got muddled :lol:

Archived