Esther Tessa and Rebecca in Who

Guest esther1

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but here goes...Esther looks quite a bit older in that photo but she's still beautiful. Rebecca looks great as usual. The stand out for me is Nicole - she looks less like a Barbie doll without all that make up. I thought she looked really good.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these features, I think the girls are brilliant for doing it. Ok, so some people (namely Rebecca!) look almost exactly the same without any make-up on, but most people do look at least a little bit different. Girls need to remember that the faces we see in magazines and on screen are nothing like how these people really look. I'm especially glad Tessa is doing it for the blondes - yes, we're pale and yes, sometimes we look washed-out, but that's nature for you!

Rebecca pretty much looks the same. She has natural beauty. Mind you, so does Tessa and Esther. I dont think Esther does look a bit older in that photo. Mind you next to Tessa and Rebecca I guess you can say she will as Tessa and Rebecca are 18 and 21 and Esther is 30 next month. I dont think she looks 30 though.

From what I can see Tessa isn't naturally that blonde, probably why she looks more washed out. She looks really different without all the heavy eyemake up. I prefer this actually, they're not really emphasised in this photo in particular but I can imagine how pretty her eyes are naturally without all the distracting black gunk.

Rebecca is just stunning with and without, she's lucky to have such a young face too. Esther does look quite a bit older but still beautiful, none of the have anything to worry about without make up.

Lucky Cows! :P

I think tessa's eyes look really pritty with all that " black gunk " lol I have the same colour eyes as her and when i wear balck eye makeup the blue stands out more ! However she just wears a little bit too much I think, plus her eyes are alot smaller than mine so she dont need so much ! But yeah i like the balck eye makeup :)

Its wierd how her eyes havent come out blue in the pic - they look brown, does she wear contacts ?

I think tessa's eyes look really pritty with all that " black gunk " lol I have the same colour eyes as her and when i wear balck eye makeup the blue stands out more ! However she just wears a little bit too much I think, plus her eyes are alot smaller than mine so she dont need so much ! But yeah i like the balck eye makeup :)

Its wierd how her eyes havent come out blue in the pic - they look brown, does she wear contacts ?

I think it might just be the picture because I don't see her eyes being brown in the picture, just slightly darker blue/green. Esther's eyes don't look the same colour in the photo either, unless they both wear bright blue contact lenses on the show. I'm surprised as how great Rebecca looks and the fact that she looks pretty much the same if not better than she does on the show.

Archived