Esther Tessa and Rebecca in Who

Guest esther1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Esther dares to bare in natural shoot

Herald Sun

May 15 2009

Home and Away star Esther Anderson is determined to age gracefully.

The former Geelong girl is a month away from her 30th birthday, but says she's not rushing to any cosmetic enhancements.

"I haven't thought seriously about Botox, but I've joked about it," the former model told Who.

"I'm trying to age gracefully, but I would never judge anyone else for doing it, so I'll wait and see. I'm definitely aware. I'm envious of girls who have beautiful, creamy, pale skin; mine can look washed out. I look healthier with a bit of a tan."

Anderson, who plays Charlie Buckton on the soap appears in Who's Stars Without Make-Up issue that's released today.

She appears with co-stars Rebecca Breeds and Tessa James wearing no make-up, just a slick of lip balm and moisturiser on her face.

Other stars who dare to bare their make-up free faces include Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Ruby Rose.

Rebecca is very narurally pritty !! All of them look good though, they are brave haha i hate people seeing me with no make up, people say i dont really look any different when it is off but i feel much better with it on :)

They all look good but i seen the same pic somewhere else and Reebecca looked funny in it and it made me say stick with the makeup but seeing the real pic made me eat my own words Hot Hot Hot

Archived