Katie Price & Peter Andre

Guest Izzy H

I think they are both as bad as each other to be honest!

I can understand that Katie is a bitch and all that business but I don't think she deserves all the hate she gets from people. Its nobodys fault only her own that he left her in the first place , I understand she treated him like a possesion and what not but I do feel sorry for her because she really did love him as he did her and I think it will take a long long time to get over him. She is only digging herself a deeper hole by marrying Alex and having a child in her desperate attempts to show Peter that shes moved on which anybody with half a brain could see she hasn't. Surely Alex can see that she still loves Peter..! She would drop Alex in a heartbeat for another chance with Peter. I just think Katie has a lot of issues to overcome before she can move on properly. At least Katie says what she feels and isn't ashamed of it.

Peter on the other hand annoys me no end with his holier than thou act, he just plays the victim at every chance he can get and it just annoys me. I get that he is upset and heartbroken but every single time he goes out of his way to make himself look better than Katie. I think they both really love the children, its just a shame its all turned sour.

On the subject of sides, I wouldn't really place myself on team Katie or team Peter BUT if I absolutely had to be on one side I think I would be on team Katie - solely for the fact that she is the underdog and hasn't really got many people on her side which I find sad. The treatment of her by people is really bad , like her stint on Im A Celeb the public wanted to see her endure horrible trial one after another when it was quite clear that it was having a detrimental effect on her well being and state of mind. I am not condoning her behaviour or anything like that but I think its nice to show some compassion. She hasn't had it easy over the last 12 months on and deserves to move on and be happy.

Archived