Katie Price & Peter Andre

Guest Izzy H

Breaking News on entertainment websites as well as Sky News is that the Peter and Katie have confirmed they have split up after four and a half years marriage.

DigitalSpy is just one of those sites confirming this - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a15553...firm-split.html

To be honest after last weeks episode on ITV2 and the argument they had in the shop it is no shock to me. I wasn't sure whether to believe the breaking news when I first heard it, but reports are now saying it has been confirmed by Katie's Management.

The only people I feel sorry for are the kids. I am pretty sure there will be numerous tabloid reports speculating as to the reasoning behind the split and some lies along the way.

If it's a long term thing, then I feel sorry for those kids. However, I give it a few weeks. Give them time to sell their stories to the magazines ("She was manipulative. Accused me of having an affair" "He accused me of flirting with other guys and was controlling") before giving an exclusive to OK! about their romantic reunion. How they couldn't bare to be apart and plan to renew their wedding vows......

I'll be very shocked if it is a long term thing. If it is, then I hope they leave it out of the media. It's not fai on the children. I hardly doubt they'll part quietly, though.......

After the argument we saw last week, it's not really a surprise to be quite honest. Although saying that, I honestly thought they were in it for the long haul instead of turning into another celebrity couple that just didn't work out.

When I saw this, to start with, I didn't believe it but as I said, I can see why.

After reading the following in the Sun Newspaper today, maybe this was the last straw for Peter. There are two pics also:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2421640.ece

Part of me thinks it could just be a short term thing and that they will get back together by the end of the month and another part of me thinks it is truly over. Time will tell.

to Be quite honest I,m suprised they have lasted as long as they have they all ways seemed to Arguing over something and didnt seem to agree on much, not so long ago they appeared on Paul oGrady and he had to brink Peter Andre out first as he never gets a wprd in when shes around.

If its just a pubicity stunt then I think they are sick, thoes poor kids what have they got to look forward to.

If it's a long term thing, then I feel sorry for those kids. However, I give it a few weeks. Give them time to sell their stories to the magazines ("She was manipulative. Accused me of having an affair" "He accused me of flirting with other guys and was controlling") before giving an exclusive to OK! about their romantic reunion. How they couldn't bare to be apart and plan to renew their wedding vows......

Couldn't have put it better myself :D

You wrote, what i was thinking. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived