Claudia

Guest alias

Claudia?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay, but only if they get her away from Geoff and start writing her like they did in that first scene with Martha. I'm not sure what happened with her but in that first scene she seemed fiesty and like a real go-getter and then she just became almost timid and dull all of a sudden.

These last few episodes have done nothing for my perceptions of Claudia-

I thought it was pretty inconsiderate to just blurt out that stuff about

the baby

especially to Geoff's little sister who is a very fragile person about those kinds of issues.

I now pretty much dislike her even more than I did when she first came to The Bay (and insulted Nicole - which was harsh) especially since Geoff was still getting over his feelings for her.

I am slowly (and regretfully) coming to terms with the fact that G&N may never get another chance at happiness together, but to throw him with Claudia is one of the worst things they could have done - its turned him into this hypocritical mess (more than he originally was because I know he has sort of always been like that anyway)

^Without meaning to get into tit-for-tat, didn't Nicole just blurt out the fact that she and Geoff had slept together in front of Annie?

Anyway, I kinda agree with Jody's comment above.They seem to have thrown away a lot of Claudia's potential, although I'm not sure Geoff's to blame.Throughout her first episode, and maybe even in the handful of lines she got in her second episode, she comes across as a sassy, confident and independent character.Then the moment we saw her with Lachie, she suddenly changed into this teary victim and she's never really recovered from it.

Yeah I understand and it is correct she did, but I think Nicole did it out of anger (Melody had just pulled one of the stunts that wrecked her character)

I'm not sure what might have been going on in Claudia's head during those scenes but im not sure its the same.

I agree, also with the 'teary victim' stuff - When I first saw her at the farm with Martha - and her first conversations with Geoff she looked quite a good prospect and I was quite looking forward to the G&C relationship but she soon turned into a blubbering mess (and so recently when her parents threw her out) (that's a bit understandable though)

The character has been poorly written IMO. She first came on our screens as a woman displaying a lot of female strength but before you knew it she became a nervous wreck.

The actress seems poor too, but I think quite a bit of that is down to the terrible script she's been handed.

Anyway, I kinda agree with Jody's comment above.They seem to have thrown away a lot of Claudia's potential, although I'm not sure Geoff's to blame.Throughout her first episode, and maybe even in the handful of lines she got in her second episode, she comes across as a sassy, confident and independent character.Then the moment we saw her with Lachie, she suddenly changed into this teary victim and she's never really recovered from it.

I don't think Geoff's to blame for this as well. The change in her personality was to sudden and huge that blame has to go on the writers. It kinda feels like they brought her in, wrote her in a certain way, and then decided thats not what they actually wanted and changed it.

I just want her away from Geoff in general. There'd be a much better chance of me maybe liking her if she wasn't attached to such a dreadful character. And given the ridiculous storylines that come along with being involved with him.

Archived