Jericho

Guest John

Some time ago the first few episodes of this series based in a fictitious American town at a time when there was a nuclear attack on America. It bombed here is Oz and was moved a to a late night spot and then removed altogether after only a few episodes. I became addicted to it and was most frustrated that it didn't continue.

Now my son has bought the complete series and I am starting to watch it again. Currently I've watched the first five episodes.

Is anyone else a fan??

It is described as having a "cult following" which is code for "only a few weirdos watched it" I'm up to episode 16 and really enjoying it. What does that say about me? :(

Yep, I loved it awesome show. I have to say the first few episodes of the 1st season were a little slow and I can understand why some people didn't stick with it. But it had an awesome concept and I do love disaster type movies/shows. After the slow drama and when they started to piece together what had actually happened and how the rest of the country was, who was behind it etc it started to really draw you in.

I watched it (episodes pretty much back to back) sometime last year on DVD. Most of the eps for the first time except for the first few I hadn't seen as stopped watching when they stuffed around with it on Ten.

Ashame that it got axed brought back and axed as the second season was pretty good all be it rushed towards the end.

Archived