Who should Belle be with ?

-Kevin-

Whos a better match for Belle ? Aden or Liam ?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can have Aden, Liam is all mine! :wub:

Seriously though, her friendship with Liam is amazing so i dont want them hooking up.

Right now i dont want her with Aden either though, seeing as he's turning into a hypocritical manwhore (sorry, im just mad :P)..

Lets have Belle single for a wile, THEN she can get back with Aden.

Right now i dont want her with Aden either though, seeing as he's turning into a hypocritical manwhore (sorry, im just mad :P)..

Lets have Belle single for a wile, THEN she can get back with Aden.

i agree as much as i want them back together, i think they should take some time out and sort themselves first without getting involved with other people.

I chose Aden! They have so much love between them, so much chemistry and know so much about each other. If I saw Belle with someone other than Aden, for me that would be wrong.

I like the idea of Belle and Liam having a close friendship, I think that would be good for both of their sakes and really help them to get through things.

But, Adelle for me, all the way! :)

Archived