Liam Murphy - Axle Whitehead

Come on writers get Belle together with him they are so much better matched than Aden and Belle

Be honest, you don't care who Belle gets with as long as it's not with Aden.

I really want Liam and Belle to stay friends, please don't ruin their friendship like Nicole and Aden! :angry:

Adelle :wub:

No I think he and Belle are well suited seriously !!

and they would make one hot couple :wub::wub:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Lily_G

Belle and Liam have a connection... yes that is true....

But what kind of connection is it and if they get together, is it for the right reasons or because they think they have alot in common...

honestly, the writers have ruined Aden and Nicole... they were such great mates and now... well now Nicole just wants sex off him and she was just a rebound thing for him...

Belle and Liam are in rehab together, they both have a drug problem... they both understand what the other is going through and in that all by itself they are bound to get close but that doesn't necessarily mean they SHOULD be together like a lot of people are assuming.

You mistake a 'connection' that a person has with someone as love with the 'connection' could also result in a long term based friend ship!

And i'm not just saying this because I like Aden/Belle as a couple

I think Lily g is onto something here. The reason some like to see Liam and Belle together is because Aden and Belle are a popular couple. Anyone that takes the shine away from their "favourites" is a threat altogether! But thats just me, agree or disagree i wouldn't give a rats a** either way.

I like Liam hes def one dude thats got it going on. Hes the same as Aden in some ways and i think thats probably why im taking a liking to him...but in saying that his friendship with Belle had me from the word go. Such an awesome, awesome friendship!

I'm really loving Liam. I have to say I was half expecting him to end up being your average cliched rockstar type character but I'm glad I turned out to be wrong. He is such a likeable guy, funny and a little charming as well. And the fact that he is also flawed, has alot of depth and leaves me interested and wanting to know more about him everytime he is onscreen makes him even better. I love characters like that. Ones that have so many different sides to them. And I think if they keep his personality the way it is and there is no major personality transplants along the way, just some nice character developement, then I have definitely found another favourite character to add to my list.

I'm enjoying the friendship he has with Belle right now. We haven't seen much of it yet but I already buy them as friends. It doesn't feel forced and they seem like more of a natural fit, even with how different they are, then some of the friendship pairings we usually get. While I think these two do have some sort of connection, which is based on where they are in their life right now and what they are going through, I don't think that is the healthiest thing to be basing a relationship on. I can't see them working as a couple but as friends they are great.

Liam is my favorite guy at the moment, i absolutely love him! I have a thing for rockguys so i pretty much knew i'd like him from the start, but i love the fact that he's so flawed.

His friendship with Belle is also great. They have such strong and natural chemistry, its great to watch them interact. I'm a big Adelle fan, but im not liking Aden very much at the moment so for now i want them to stay apart. I want to see more from the Belle/Liam relationship but it doesn't necessary have to be romantic. I want Liam to stay in the Bay, and if he gets with Belle its gonna be like his only reason for joining the cast if because of the Adelle-drama. I mean, we all know Adelle will get back together someday, so Liam and Belle wouldn't last. He'd be the "Sam" of the Jack and Martha drama. I dont want that. I wanna see Liam with someone like Martha. His supermodel-wifey seem like a total *****, so i want her gone!

• 2 weeks later...

Liam took a step backwards yesterday but I found his behaviour somewhat understandable, considering his current state and the situation he is in, even if it was selfish of him to be demanding Belle help him considering what she's dealing with.

His talk with Aden made me smile. Their 'pop princess' and 'you slept with your sister' comments were funny. They were like two kids trading insults. When Aden started going on about whats best for Belle and what she needs, while I do like him again, I liked Liam throwing the way Aden treated Belle back in his face. Someone needed to because Aden was sounding very hipocritical there. I loved him adding the word 'Mate' at the end. The whole scene was fun to watch. And after watchig the SP I'm looking forward to todays one between them as well.

Edited by Jody

• 4 months later...

Yes thats true, he's interesting.

But can you see things from where Aden is coming from?

Liam told Aden to back off Belle, something Liam had no right to do, and then Aden witnessed Liam doing drugs, and tried to warn Belle, and Liam lied through his teeth to Belle and promised her Aden was (basically) just causing trouble for them. Then when Belle wouldn't go on tour with Liam or leave her family, Liam jumps on top of a roof (for what) attention? until Aden then talks him into coming down.

Belle tells Liam the truth, that she's in love with someone else and not him, and tells him to get help.

Liam then comes back, when Belle's final days are about, promising not to cause any trouble, then thinking Belle is into the hard stuff and come to think about it, I'm surprised Nicole never told Aden about that.

Then Liam comes to the hospital to see Belle, and leaves because he shouldn't be there and leaves.

In Aden's mind, Liam was trouble from the beginning, and then when Aden saw Liam turn up to Belle's funeral all high and disrupts things, of course Belle's husband is going to be furious after everything else Liam has done

And with Nicole being the only real family he has left, of course he is going to get protective over her, she is like a brother to him.

So Aden, in my opinion done nothing wrong

I don't think Liam wanted to be the centre of attention when he was on the roof, he was off his head remember, he thought he was at a rock concert. Yes Liam was pushing wanting to be with Belle, but eventually he accepted Belle was still in love with Aden otherwise he would have still gone after Belle while she was alive. The only reason Liam caused so much trouble was because he was doing drugs. Like Belle when she was taking drugs junkie's make excuses and lie. You can see with Romeo now Liam is against encouaging drugs.

I love how Aden is protective of Nicole, that's fine - giving Liam a friendly warning to back off from Nicole is fine. What's not fine is Aden punching Liam.

At Belle's funeral, Liam was on drugs because obviously he was upset that Belle died (not that it's an excuse to take drugs in the first place). But when Liam entered it's not like he wanted to be the centre of attention and then when he attacked Geoff he was still off his head and the outcome of taking the drugs was agression.

Just to Note: I like Belle, Aden and Liam.

Yes I like all 3 of them, but that still does not excuse Liams behavior whether or not he was on drugs. If something bad happens again, what will Liam do?

if he couldn't handle Belle's death then how will he handle the next bad thing that happens to him, lets face it, no one can use the excuse that Oh I was high, or I wasn't thinking straight

Was Liam thinking straight when he gave those drugs to those girls?

Was Liam thinking straight when he took of from Rehab in the first place?

Was Liam thinking straight when he offered Nicole those drugs?

Yes or no, people still have a choice, and Liam chose his and to be honest, I think he needed that punch in the face to make him wake up to himself!

Yes it was wrong to give drugs to those girls, yes he shouldn't have left rehab, and Nicole had a choice to accept or reget the drugs Liam offered. But I think punching Liam was a bit harsh. You can honestly see he doesn't want to make the same mistakes again, maybe if Aden had punched Liam earlier when he was a junkie who lied and didn't want to put in the effort to get better, then maybe I'd consider Aden punching him :lol:

Anyway.....!!! It will be exciting to see where Liam goes from here :P

I actually love Liam Murphy.

I even liked him in the rehab days, even though I'm a massive Adelle fan, and he was coming in between them. He was so refreshing, and because he was new, he brought something to the table. It was really interesting to see his interactions with the other characters. I even thought him and Belle had a connection, but I was glad it didn't work out, because he would have been another Angelo, and would have ended up getting hurt.

I still like the character of Liam now. I wasn't too sure about the Nicole and Liam thing. Does everyone guy in Summer Bay have to sleep with Nicole? But in my opinion, he's different from everyone else. We have the teenage boys who are struggling with their first relationships, and the adult guys, who are struggling with family problems, and then Alf, and then we have Liam, who doesn't really fit anywhere, because we haven't heard anymore about his family.

I can't wait to see more scenes with Liam. They should give him a bigger storyline, and maybe take one away from Martha :D

Please Dotti, do not think I am attacking you or Liam in anyway, I certainly am not :D

and I love that you have such an amazing opinion and I can see where your coming from, and yes your right, Nicole did have a choice to take them or not take them, but the way I see it, and the way I can see that Aden is seeing it, Aden still thinks he's trouble, which is understandable, and yes, maybe he shouldn't have punched him, but Aden is still grieving over Belle, and no doubt he would have held Belle's funeral and what happened close to his chest and was just waiting to burst, but in my opinion Aden had that right :D and I think even Liam knew that and understood.

In tonights episode where Liam goes

"I got punched, I deserved it"

made him realize all the hurt he did cause the people in the Bay, and maybe and I hope it does, make Liam want to work extra hard to make Aden see that he has changed, I think I'd even like it if by the time Todd leaves, that Aden and Liam are (I wouldn't say good mates) but being civil to one another :)

I actually love Liam Murphy.

I even liked him in the rehab days, even though I'm a massive Adelle fan, and he was coming in between them. He was so refreshing, and because he was new, he brought something to the table. It was really interesting to see his interactions with the other characters. I even thought him and Belle had a connection, but I was glad it didn't work out, because he would have been another Angelo, and would have ended up getting hurt.

I still like the character of Liam now. I wasn't too sure about the Nicole and Liam thing. Does everyone guy in Summer Bay have to sleep with Nicole? But in my opinion, he's different from everyone else. We have the teenage boys who are struggling with their first relationships, and the adult guys, who are struggling with family problems, and then Alf, and then we have Liam, who doesn't really fit anywhere, because we haven't heard anymore about his family.

I can't wait to see more scenes with Liam. They should give him a bigger storyline, and maybe take one away from Martha :D

Liam and Nicole that's like Annie and Romeo whithout judging before it starts

I don't want Liam with Nicole, they seem from a different time plus they're like the total opposite, why hook them up??? why is he so interested in Nicole from one night stand is he inlove, can't be alone? this could be another lovetriangle with Aden..