Our Love Is Strong

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry If this one isn't so good I just found out today my cousin/Niece died last night :( in a car accident caused by a drink driver! anyways here it is :P

Chapter 4??::

Charlie’s diary entry one:

Wow I cant believe my sister and Leah took me and Joey good, it must of be a real shock for Rubes but she took it good, I’m so glad they did Joey makes me so happy I’m glad I met her, she’s in bed right now probably waiting for me so I shall get going Might write tomorrow depends how my colleagues take it…

Love ya Charlie xx

Charlie yawned as she walked into the bedroom she now shared with Joey, she looked down at her, then grabbed her pyjamas and quickly put them on the climbed into bed beside Joey,

“And you finally come to bed babe!”

Joey laughed and looked at Charlie and moved closer to her,

“I just had a few things to do before I came”

Charlie smiled and wrapped an arm around Joey, she was glad she got Joey away from her brother,

“did you now”

Joey grinned and kissed Charlie softly then rested her head on her chest snuggling into her, she could hear Charlie’s heartbeat and smiled,

“Yes I did, anyway get some sleep there’s somewhere I want to take you in the morning”

Charlie smiled and ran a hand through Joeys hair then cuddled her,

“Yes boss ooo where??”

Joey giggled and looked up at Charlie,

“it’s a surprise!!”

Charlie laughed and looked down at Joey,

“Okay Night night babe I love you!”

Joey smiled and kissed her softly then laid down again slowly closing her eyes,

“Good night sweetie I love you to!”

Charlie grinned and kissed her back then went to sleep.

Joey smiled and woke up round 7am she saw Charlie was still asleep, she laid there watching her for a second then quietly got up and decided to make her breakfast in bed, walking into the kitchen she put some bread in the toaster then made her a coffee and a few Pancakes, smiling to herself she saw Ruby walk in,

“Morning Rubes”

Joey smiled and looked at her,

“Morning Charlie still in bed?”

Ruby asked yawning,

“Yeah I’m taking her breakfast in help yourself to some pancakes I made loads”

Joey smiled and buttered the toast,

“Thanks Jo”

Ruby smiled and grabbed some pancakes and sat down to eat them,

“No problem”

Joey said as she took Charlie’s breakfast to her,

“Wakey wakey Baby!”

Joey giggled and put her breakfast beside her,

“Is it morning already? Aw you made me breakfast, thanks babes”

Charlie smiled and sat up and had a sip of her coffee, Joey was sweet bringing her breakfast in, no one else had ever did that for her,

“Sure is sweetie, Yeah I woke up at seven I didn’t want to wake you so I decided to make breakfast”

Joey smiled and sat beside Charlie as she ate her breakfast,

“well thank you it looks nice”

Charlie grinned and ate some pancakes and drank her coffee,

“No problem babe anyway I’m going to go have a shower”

Joey smiled and got the clothes she was going to wear for the day then went and grabbed a towel and had a shower.

Chapter five::

Charlie smiled finishing her breakfast, grabbing the ring from her draw she looked at it, she wasn’t going to ask Joey to Marry her just yet though she had wanted to because it felt so right, but she was going to give it to her as a symbol of there love, it was the ring her mother had given her just before she passed on, she told her to give it to the one she loved the most and that person was Joey, she wondered how her mother would of taken her and Joey, would she of been happy for them? Smiling again when Joey walked into the room she quickly hid the ring before she could see it, she was going to give it to her today at lunch,

“That was a quick shower!”

Charlie giggled and looked at Joey, she looked nice today, she looked nice every day,

“I only had a quick one”

Joey smiled and sat beside Charlie,

“Your breakfast was lovely thanks for that”

Charlie smiled and took Joeys hand,

“No need to thank me babe, I enjoyed making it”

Joey smiled as Ruby walked in the room,

“Hey guys thought I’d say good bye I’m going to school now”

Ruby said to them, she was glad her sister was finally happy with someone,

“Okay Rubes have a good day see you tonight”

Charlie smiled at Ruby,

“see you Ruby”

Joey smiled saying good bye to Ruby as she left the room for school,

“Well anyway my dear I’m going to go have a shower then go and do a few things then I’ll be yours for the day”

Charlie smiled as she got out of bed grabbing her clothes for the day then went to have a shower.

“Okay!”

Joey grinned watching her leave the room.

Charlie smiled to herself walking into the diner and over to the counter where Irene was, she was going to get a picnic basket then ring Joey and get her to meet her at the beach from there they’d have lunch,

“Hey Irene, can I get one of those picnic baskets please”

Charlie smiled and looked at Irene, she was ready for twenty one questions,

“So whose the lucky man?”

Irene smiled and got a basket ready,

“Actually its not a man, I’m seeing Joey, I thought I’d take her to lunch at the beach”

Charlie bit her lip and smiled slightly, she wondered how Irene was going to take it,

“Wow Girly wasn’t expecting that, well good for you love I hope your both happy”

Irene gave her, her blessing pretty much, she was happy for her, Charlie deserved to be happy no matter who she was with man or woman,

“Thanks Irene we are”

Charlie smiled and played with her keys, she was grateful Irene took it so well, she wished everyone else would be the same, but there was bound to be someone who disliked them being together, not that it would bother her the main thing was that they were both happy,

“Its okay, you have a good day Charlie let me know how it goes yeah”

Irene smiled and handed Charlie the picnic basket,

“Alright will do see you around”

Charlie smiled paying for the basket and walked outside, grabbing her phone she sent Joey a text, it read:

Joey, meet me by the boat ramp, got a surprise for you, see you soon Love Charlie x

She smiled and waited for her to reply then walked to the boat ramp and stood there waiting for her.

Grinning when she saw Joey walking toward her she put the basket down and ran the rest of the way to her, taking her hands she hugged her tightly and kissed her,

“Okay what was that for??”

Joey giggled and kissed and hugged her back,

“Nothing aren’t I aloud to kiss my girlfriend? Anyway I thought we could have lunch down here, I bought a picnic basket so what do you say?”

Charlie smiled and walked back toward the basket grabbing it she laid the blanket down then sat on it laying out all the food,

“Charlie!! You didn’t have to this is wonderful!! I love you so much’

Joey smiled and sat beside Charlie and grabbed a sandwich taking a bite out of it she giggled and looked at her,

“I know babe but I wanted to really, I love you to Jo so much”

Charlie grinned and grabbed a banana and ate it,

“Aw your so cute babes thanks for this”

Joey smiled and had another sandwich then a banana,

“Its okay anything to make you happy!”

Charlie grinned and grabbed the last sandwich and ate it, full she stretched out and looked at Joey, she loved seeing that smile on her face, grabbing the ring from her pocket, she looked at Joey,

“You make me happy all the time just being with you makes me happy”

Joey smiled and looked at her, she could see something in her hand,

“Joey, I love you and I always will, you’ll always be in heart and be the only one in it, I want to give you this ring as a symbol of how much I love”

Charlie smiled and opened the box showing the ring to Joey,

“Charlie!! Wow its beautiful wow”

Joey grinned and kissed Charlie deeply then hugged her,

“So you like it??”

Charlie smiled taking the ring and slipped it on Joeys finger,

“Like it, I love it Charlie!! You mean the world to me and more!!”

Joey grinned and looked at the ring on her finger,

“Well I’m glad you do, anyway let’s get home yeah?”

Charlie smiled she was happy Joey liked the ring,, smiling again she packed up everything then grabbed Joeys hand and walked home.

Archived