Our Love Is Strong

Guest Sarah_Lewis

Okay no Charlie in this one but ther's Joey, Ruby and Vj oh and Leah (:

Short sharp and sweet (:

Chapter two:

Joeys diary Entry two::

That lunch Charlie and I had on the boat was so romantic, I’m glad she enjoyed it as much as I did. I was really scared when she told her sister about us, I didn’t think she’d take it as well as she did but she did, well anyway I better go Ruby’s just walked in she had obviously finished school.

Love Joey x

Ruby smiled as she walked into the lounge, putting her bag down she sat on the couch next to Joey,

“Hey Joey, what’s up??”

Ruby asked smiling at Joey, she was glad she was the one to make her sister happy, she’d had no luck in her previous relationships,

“Hey, not much I’m bored”

Joey sighed then smiled at Ruby, she wondered what she was thinking,

“So I take it Charlz is at work??”

Ruby looked at her then to the floor, twirling a strand of hair in her fingers,

“Yeah she went just after you, hey want to go get something to eat or whatever at the diner??”

Joey asked suggesting something they could do while she waited for Charlie to get home, it beat sitting around here doing nothing,

“Umm yeah sure mind if VJ comes to?? I told Leah I’d look after him”

Ruby smiled as VJ walked into the room, she gave him a small wave and told him to come sit down,

“I don’t mind at all, hey VJ”

Joey smiled and looked at VJ,

“Uh hey Jo Jo”

VJ giggled and smiled at Joey then looked at Ruby,

“Hey big guy you want to come to the diner with us and get something to eat?”

Ruby smiled at VJ and stood up, watching as VJ ran to his room and got changed then ran back out,

“Can we go now I’m ready!!”

VJ laughed and waited for Joey to get ready,

“Sure we can Mr, let’s go”

Joey smiled and walked out the door, she thought what it would be like to have kids of her own, she’d always wanted one in the future, she wondered if it would be with Charlie,

“Yay!!”

VJ smiled and skipped down the street slowly,

“He’s such a cutie, sounds like he really likes you Jo”

Ruby smiled, it usually took VJ a very long time to warm to people, but with Joey it was different he’d only known her for a few weeks and already he liked her,

“I know he’s a great kid”

Joey smiled as they walked into the diner she laughed when VJ ran straight to Leah and hugged her, telling her what they were doing,

“Hey Leah, I thought I’d bring him down here for something to eat, beats sitting at home doing nothing”

Ruby smiled and leant against the counter, it looked like the diner was having a quiet day,

“Yeah that’s fine I hope he’s being good, Hey Joey”

Leah greeted Joey as she hugged VJ,

“Hello Leah…”

Joey smiled then went to sit down close to the counter,

“well what are you guys having?”

Leah asked grabbing a pen and paper, looking first at VJ then Ruby and Joey,

“Chocolate milkshake please!”

VJ smiled and went to sit beside Joey,

“Same here”

Ruby smiled and plonked herself down opposite Joey,

“Me three…”

Joey laughed and played with her fingers looking up at Leah,

“coming right up guys”

Leah smiled and went and made there drinks bringing them back five minutes later,

“Thanks Leah!”

They all said together then laughed as they drank there drinks.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks (:

Chapter 3::

Joey yawned as she walked back inside Charlie’s house she was tired after playing on the beach with Ruby and VJ, she had left them there on there own as she was getting tired, she smiled when she saw Charlie sitting on the couch, she wasn’t expecting to see her home so early,

“Charlz, your home early!”

Joey smiled brightly and sat next to Charlie then softly kissed her lips, she had missed Charlie all day and was glad she was finally home,

“Yeah I finished my paper work early, so I could come home early, I missed you babe”

Charlie grinned kissing her back, taking her hand in hers,

“Aw I missed you to sweetheart!”

Joey smiled softly and looked at Charlie,

“So what’d you get up to today?? You look tired”

Charlie smiled and relaxed on the couch, her mind had been on Joey the whole day she was surprised she had completed her paper work,

“Not much just went to the diner and Beach with Ruby and VJ they’re still there now… yeah I am sort of”

Joey smiled slightly and laid on Charlie and grinned slightly to herself,

“Sounds like fun, Ruby’s really grown to like you Jo same with VJ”

Charlie looked up at Joey with a smile on her face, she was thinking of telling Leah when she got home which would be soon,

“I know Ruby’s so nice, And yeah kids seem to take a liking to me all the time… don’t know why though”

Joey said to Charlie, quickly hopping off her when she heard the door, it was probably Leah, she didn’t know if Charlie ad told her about them yet,

“Cause you’re a nice person that’s why”

Charlie whispered to her laughing when Joey jumped off her, she smiled when Leah walked into the room,

“Hey guys, I didn’t interupt anything did I?”

Leah asked placing her keys on the table then sat on the couch,

“No you didn’t but there’s something I need to tell you…”

Charlie bit her lip and looked down at Joey then at Leah, her heart was racing, she didn’t know how Leah would take this,

“Yeah what is it??”

Leah asked, she had heard a rumour she was dating Joey but didn’t know if it was true,

“Well… me and Joey… we’re dating…”

Charlie smiled slightly biting her lip again, she was waiting for Leah to say she had to find another home,

“Wow congratulations you to, you have my support, I’d heard a rumour about it but I didn’t know if it was true!”

Leah smiled, she was happy for them, no way could she hate Charlie just because she was with a female,

“Really you don’t hate me?? Your not going to kick me out?”

Charlie smiled brightly, she was glad Leah took it well, some people wont like her work colleagues when she told them,

“Oh no don’t be stupid why would I hate you and no I’m not going to kick you out don’t be silly”

Leah smiled, she wasn’t going to kick Charlie out, she’d never do a thing like that,

“Well thanks for your support Leah, you’re a great friend”

Charlie smiled and hugged Leah tightly, she was happy that she was happy for them, she guessed she’d have to tell her work mates when she went to work tomorrow, it would be hard but it had to be done.

Archived