In Memorium (by Jen) - comments

Lise

Awww, that was a great chapter. So much trust, openness and honesty.

It's nice that she can still rely on him to talk to, shows that there is till a bond between them.

I hope they she opens up to Aden, and that Aden will accept it, stand by her and comfort her.

Awesome writing. I love how you have got the thoughts, feeling and emotion in there. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that there could have been a more perfect ending to this fic. Absolutely brilliant!!

The Leah and Drew interaction, once again, was just spot on. I love their scenes with them but it was so sad that he as leaving :( Glad that he left the surfboard there so that he had something else to come back for.

The last scene with Belle and Aden was great too. I'm glad that they've got some kind of understanding between the three of them. It's great how just him returning for a little while managed to change a couple of things, for the good as well. Esp with Belle and the drugs.

I can't believe this fic is over, even though you did say that it was going to be a short one. Loved every bit of it [even the Drelle kiss :P ]

Thanks for sharing with us! I'll be reading it again, for sure! :D

xoxo

I agree, there is nothing more of a perfect that what you wrote ! ! ! :wub:

I loved the way you wrote Leah, I remembered the time Drew left in the Bay and how she cried but understood so that was just perfect!

I love readnig your fic's Jen because there is so much depth into them, so much better than mine, anyway....

well done, great fic and it was nice to read :D

I have absolutely LOVED reading this!!! I think the premise was fantastic, with writing Drew in the first person and a set time frame for his visit. I love how you portrayed his emotions and reactions to everyone in the bay and everything going on. Nothing seemed too OTT and seemed fitting for a more mature Drew.

The ending was brilliant! I loved the way you had a final meeting between Drew, Belle and Aden. It felt like the story came to a proper close.

I really enjoyed your writing all the way through as well!

Thanks for supplying us with this wonderful story! :D

That was just amazing!

I love the Leah/Drew relationship, the way you write them is so good! It was very :( When he was leaving her and VJ though. The sentiment behind the syrf board aswell was so sweet

The scene with Aden, Drew and Belle really seemed to round the story up to a close, i like how everything ended on a positive note

Really sad it's over, but it was an absolute pleasure to read :D I hope you write more

Thanks for writing it!

This was really good.

I liked the interaction with Leah, and Drew through out this fiction, it was sad when Drew was leaving her and VJ.

The ending was brilliant with Aden/Belle/Drew.

I really liked reading this, hope you write more :D

• 2 years later...

Well, I don't want to read and not comment, so here's what I think for what its worth.

I LOVED IT! I felt like reading something about Drew again, can't imagine why :whistling: . I particularly liked Colleen's typical comments about him, the way he was there for Leah when she needed him and his continuing 'bit more than friendship' with Belle.

Brilliant Jen.

Edited by Miranda