In Memorium (by Jen) - comments

Lise

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww! Belle :( As others have said, am so glad that Drew was theere for her, and that he's kinda got her sussed. I wonder what'll happen when she wakes up? Drew obviously knows there's something going on, whereas I'm assuming Aden is totally clueless :rolleyes:

LOVED the beginning of this chapter too. The Leah/Drew interaction was beautiful, as well as your description of Drew's thoughts and feeling, esp when he was surfing.

Can't wait for more now! :D :D

That was sooo good.

It's good that Drew has noticed that there's something wrong with Belle since it seems everyone else is totally oblivious.

The Drew/Leah scene was nice. It's nice that Dan gets a mention.

Colleen's peice was well...very Colleen. I loved it!

Oh, and Jen you are making me miss Drelle sooo much! :( It's all beautifully written, though. :)

Edited by Lise

“If he loves you, then he will stand by you.”

Beautiful Jen, ever so beautiful and Drew is right at that!

Our noses touched first, sending a shiver up my spine. Then, our lips touched, as though we were both barely there. There was no fire or passion beneath the kiss, rather just a familiar scent and comfort from an old friend. It was like being welcomed home after a long time, but we both knew it wouldn’t last.

OMG... the way you described it just made me think of the way Drelle used to be, ever so beautiful :)

well done :D

I knew that kiss was coming, lol, but it was way better than I thought. Actually, it toatlly reminded me of the old Drelle, as someone said, and that made it better.

Loved that Belle was able to open us to Drew. They still have that connection/relationship, which is brill.

Can't wait for more and to see where this is going to end, though I can't believe it's going to end too :(