In Memorium (by Jen) - comments

Lise

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

You described Aden's reaction to Drew really well. And even with him trying to be all swoon-y (sorry I can't think of a better word!) over Belle in front of Drew. I could totally see him doing that. And I like that Belle didn't feel like she had to explain or anything to Drew, that was cool.

Love your writing.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

That was great! Drew's reaction to to Belle and Aden being together was classic Drew. Belle's reaction to Drew's reaction was good, too. She's right, she doesn't have to explain things to him.

Yay! I'm not the only Drew fan left. :)

This was fantastic!

I loved Belle and Drew's reaction to each other. It was interesting that you didn't have more of a confrontation between Aden and Drew but i think it worked really well and showed how much they'd grown. But i did like that Drew questioned her after Aden had left, made it seem realistic.

Can't wait for more! :D