Meet Home and Away Stars - Perth

Guest Jen

That will give me something to do on the long weekend here .

Haven't seen any home and away stars in real life before, wish it was someone more interesting like Rebecca Breeds or the guy that plays Miles.

I think Jon Sievewright originally came from Perth... white gum valley rings a bell.

Good weather on Monday for them too.

Cool. Wish I could meet them! I have seen Link shopping at Warringah Mall with Charlotte Best about a month or so ago but I didn't go up to them or anything like that.

So that's where Sam Mac has gone, i'm sure he was on 2dayfm radio station and is Kate Mac's brother and I think both the Mac's have left Sydney. Must have moved to Perth then.

Also annoyed that WA has Monday off. NSW doesn't. So not fair. :(

I went :D didn't even bother lining up for an autograph though, the line was sooo long!! still good to see them in real life though & I still got a fancard lol :) They both seemed really nice with the audience & Lincoln said he'll come back for the telethon later this year :D

I went :D didn't even bother lining up for an autograph though, the line was sooo long!! still good to see them in real life though & I still got a fancard lol :) They both seemed really nice with the audience & Lincoln said he'll come back for the telethon later this year :D

I'm definetly going to Telethon, then! :D

Did you go, Jen?

Archived