The Journey Back to Life

Guest Niara

Awwwwwwwwww! Chloe's first word was 'Daddy'! ^_^ Well, 'Addy' but that's close enough! Soooo cute!

Freya <_< How could Aden even have thought about staying with her when she's so mean about his daughter <_< Glad the he broke up with her.

That ending! Eeek, how sweet! I hope things can go well from now on for them. I loved Belle's joy about Chloe's first word, and I would be awesome for be to be there with them!

The beginning was funny too! Poor Aden being beaten out by a Wiggle. Loved that kiss too!

Cannot wait for more!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: Awwww she said her first word!! 'Addy' soooo sweet!!

So, so happy he dumped Freya, she was so rude!

Lmao at them taking bets on when Aden and Belle would get back together

LOVED the ending :D

Cannot wait to read more!

Thanks for the awesome comments, guys! :) This chapter continues on from the ending of the last one.

Chapter Six

Belle’s heart thumped rapidly and butterflies fluttered in her stomach like never before. He loves me, she thought in admiration, staring back at a blank Aden who was dying to know what she was thinking. There was not a noise in the diner, a pin drop could clearly be heard and for once in her life Colleen was silent.

Belle slowly walked over to Aden, thinking of what life could be with the three of them but also thinking of the amount of times she had hurt Aden. She couldn’t stand the thought of hurting him or Chloe again. Maybe it would be better if she stayed away from the two of them.

Everyone in the diner, which included Charlie, Joey, Nicole, Irene, Roman and Colleen, hung in suspense dying to hear her response. Finally she softly mouthed, “Belle Taylor’s in love with Aden Jefferies”.

Everyone in the diner gasped and cheered with joy, nudging each other. Aden stood with the biggest smile across his face, still slightly shocked, that someone as incredible as Belle could love him. She ran to him and he picked her up swinging her around, just like he swings his little daughter around. They shared a warm, passionate kiss, which was filled with love.

Belle went over to a smug looking Nicole, who was holding Chloe. Chloe stretched out her arms for her mother and Belle smothered her pressures girl in loving kisses. The three of them sat down together, for the first time as a ‘real’ family.

Aden looked around to see everyone’s eyes focused on him and his family.

“Look I’m glad you all have enjoyed the show but now I would like some private time with my family”, Aden said smirking.

Everyone giggled and looked around slightly embarrassed not really realising that they were starring extensively.

Irene laughed at Aden’s comment, “Private, oh please. Since when can you have a private moment in Summer Bay”, she joked. They all let out a little giggle except for the nosey Colleen, whom everyone kind of glanced at.

Everyone continued on with their activities and left the two love birds in peace.

Roman came cheering into the kitchen, with his palms out flat saying, “where’s my money girls, I won the bet!”

“If you ask me, knowing the track record of these two they will be broken up in a year”, Colleen worryingly pointed out.

“That’s why no one asked you”, Charlie mumbled softly which made Joey, Irene and Roman giggle.

“Now it will actually be safe to go into my own house and not get my head bitten off”, said Nicole.

“Yeah, it’s been a nightmare living with Aden, this past year, its like having two babies in the house, except this one is really good at throwing tantrums”, Roman added.

"Three babies, if you count Jazz", Nicole joked, smiling. She never had liked any of her dad's girfriends as much as she liked Jazz. Sometimes Nicole felt like, Jazz was the only person who really got her.

“I don’t understand how Chloe can be so peaceful and well behaved with parent s like those two”, Irene joked making everyone laugh and agree.

“So are we going to have a bet now on when they will get married”, Roman laughed, winking at Irene and Charlie.

“Oh God, I hope it’s soon, Belle is eating away my house. I don’t understand how that girl can stay so thin, she eats more food than all of Africa!” Irene exclaimed.

“You’ll miss her though”, Colleen pointed out the obvious. “I thought that about my Lancie and now I only get to see him once a year if I’m lucky”, Colleen yelled running out with tears down her face.

“Pss”, Irene whispered quietly, trying to get everyone’s attention.

Everyone quietly scattered like a bunch of mice and hid behind the kitchen entrance, spying on the happy family.

They all smiled in awe of what they saw. Aden and Belle, sat tightly together, with their little girl on both of their laps. Their eyes were locked into each other and their daughters. Chloe, couldn’t stop giggling and smile at the attention that her two parents were giving her. Suddenly Belle realised that certain people’s eyes were focused on her and her family again.

“Oi!” she hissed jokingly. The six of them began to flush red and quickly scrambled back to the kitchen.

“Chloe, would you like Mummy to buy you dinner? You do, well you better ask her”, Aden said smiling at his intelligence.

“Belle, sorry but our bossy little daughter says it’s your shout for dinner tonight”, Aden smirked.

“Why didn’t you just ask me, why did you have to get our daughter to do your dirty work?” Belle smiled and replied, whilst tickling her smiling daughter.

“Because that little girl has you rapt around her finger and you would do anything for her” Aden logically answered, as he watched Belle reaching for her money. “I mean what person hasn’t this little girl hypnotised, with those baby blue eyes".

“Freya”, Belle stated matter of factly.

“Oh yeah how could I forget, the local headache”, Aden said with the biggest smirk on his face. “Thank God, he has given me my senses back”.

“Oh, baby, kiss me”, Belle said imitating Freya and srcunching up her top to reveal more flesh, just like Freya does.

“With pleasure”, Aden smirked leaning forward to his shocked girlfriend and placing a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

“Is that how you always replied to Freya?” Belle asked curiously.

“No, that’s how I always reply to Belle Taylor” Aden said proudly.

Belle smiled and seductively leant over to Aden’s ear and whispered, “I love you”.

Aden gulped, just like he does every time when he hears those words. Nothing could make him happier than Belle loving him. He looked into her loving green eyes and they shared a gaze that touched both of their hearts.

“Addy”, the little blonde called throwing her arms around her Daddy and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Chloe turned around to Belle and a big wide smiled appeared on the cheerful little girl’s face. She stretched out her hands for Belle to cuddle her and then let out an excited yell, “Mummy”.

Aden suddenly smiled, feeling pride and excitement fill up in his heart. A little tear began trickling down his face. He looked at a gobsmacked Belle and couldn’t help but let out a little giggle. Her eyes were filled with tears as she leant over to her baby girl and kissed her on her fore head.

“What did you say sweetie”, Belle gently asked her pride and joy.

“Mummy”, she yelled out again.

Aden grabbed his two favourite girls and hugged them tightly not wanting to let them go. He placed a tender kiss on Belle’s head and felt her love pour out of her. He looked over to the kitchen entrance to see Charlie, Nicole and Irene with teary eyes and Colleen with a box of tissues trying to wipe her wet teary face. He wanted to joke and tell the nosey ladies to go back to the kitchen but he couldn’t be that cruel, to obliterate them from one of the most beautiful moments. He looked towards his daughter and girlfriend looking into each others eyes. There was no other place he would rather be.

Belle and Aden laid next to each other in Aden’s bed, with their little daughter cuddled up in between them. A few months had past since that memorable day when Aden and Belle told each other that they loved them. Things had gone so smoothly. They were the most adorable and happiest family in Summer Bay.

“So what should we do for her party”, Belle asked Aden

“Why don’t we just ask her?”, Aden smiled looking towards his little girl and asking her what Belle just said. He than spoke in an official tone, “Chloe Annabelle Jefferies wants a big party, with unlimited alcohol, especially those girly drinks such as vodka and Bacardi, she wants it at the beach and wouldn’t mind a stripper chucked in on the side”, Aden announced.

“Aden, ask her what she wants for her 1st birthday not her 21st”, Belle mocked.

“Oh sorry, I was asking her what she wanted for her 80th birthday!” Aden joked. Then he turn to her little girl, who was happily playing with her Wags the dog in between her Mum and Dad, “You’re never allowed a stripper though. No boy is ever allowed to come within 5 metres from you because no one is good enough for Daddy’s little girl”, the protective father told her.

Belle smiled at the protectiveness of Aden and felt sorry for the poor boy who Chloe brought home to her parents, first.

“Oh no”, Belle gasped when she looked over at the time.

“I’ve gotta go, Annie’s making tea for Irene and I tonight and I’m already 10 minutes late” Belle explained kissing her two favourite people goodbye.

“Love you both”, she yelled

“We both love Mummy,” Aden replied, blowing her a kiss.

“Mummy”, the little girl yelled waving her hand, as Belle gulped, like she does every time when her little girl spoke.

Aden grabbed his little girl and started blowing raspberries on her tummy, when the door bell rang.

He quickly ran down the stairs in anticipation and swung the door open saying, “Miss me already”. But then he looked at the person on the other side of the door and gulped, slightly frightened.

“Hello, little brother”, the muscular man said.

Ooooooh, which brother is it?! I wonder what they want?!

Another fantastic chapter! I could stop laughing at the lot in the kitchen with thier bets and chatter, and then thier staring :lol:

LOVED that beginning. I actually grinned and almost AOLed when Belle replied that she loved him too. That was just too adorable. ^_^

The bit about Chloe's birthday party was too funny. 80th... Even then I doubt Aden would let her that near to a member of the male species! But it was :( that Belle had to go. Glad they're making progess too, as a family! And that Chloe said 'Mummy'! Can't forget that! :P

Cannot wait for more!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the coments. :) Sorry to keep you all waiting. The brother who knocked on Aden's door at the end of the last chapter is Sean.

Here goes chapeter 7, Enjoy!

Chapter seven

Aden carefully watched his big brother, Sean, playing with his precious little daughter. His eyes observed Sean like a hawk, just the way he had been doing for the past 1 month. He really wanted to trust Sean as he longed to be close to someone in his family. Though, he still had an urging feeling about Sean that didn’t feel right. He wasn’t sure whether it was the fact that his brother had been in jail for the past five years or that Aden always had to lie and cover up for Sean. He still didn’t really trust him.

Sean had only been apart of his life for the last 1 month, as it was Belle who had persuaded Aden. She told Aden to give Sean a chance, just like she had given Aden a chance when no one else did and look how that turned out. Belle could see glimpses of Sean that reminded her of Aden and she was sure that letting him into her boyfriends and daughter’s life would be a good thing.

There was a knock at the door that broke Aden’s thoughts. Aden quickly ran to the door and Sean eagerly moved his eyes away from his gorgeous niece and focused them at the door. Aden swung it open and both the boys eyes instantly glistened and a small smile appeared on their faces as they looked at the girl who had who legs covered in mud.

“Don’t ask”, she said not impress as she awkwardly try to shuffle across the hallway to the bath room.

The two men began to smirk at the hilarious sight in front of them, trying not to let her hear them.

The little girl suddenly looked up and ran to her Mummy but stopped just in front of her, not impressed with her Mum covered in Mud.

“Mummy yuk”, she yelled in dismay.

The two Men couldn’t contain their laughter anymore and started bouncing around Roman’s lounge like little school kids, pointing at her in hysterics.

“Think it’s funny do you”, Belle sarcastically looked towards Aden and began to walk up to him and placed her extremely muddy hands all over his faced.

Sean burst out in laughter at Belle’s actions whilst Aden stood their not impressed.

“Oh no you don’t”, Aden said grabbing a banana and squishing it over Belle’s face.

Belle ran around the house squealing, whilst her little daughter stood there with arms crossed not looking too impressed with her parents acting like a bunch of kids.

Finally Aden surrendered to their playful fight and opened his arms up to hug a muddy and banana covered Belle.

Sean stood in awe, watching the two love birds and desperately wished he could find happiness, just like his younger brother had.

“By the way Belle, how did you get so muddy?”, Sean cautiously asked her.

She smirked at the thought of it and went off to get herself cleaned, “you’ll soon find out”, she yelled from a distance.

At that moment the front door swung open and a wet, muddy, Drew appeared, not impressed at all.

“Taylor, I’m gonna kill you”, he yelled, as Chloe, Aden and Shaun were quite impressed with seeing Drew all covered in mud.

“Ah mate, did someone ever tell you that mud wrestling is only meant for girls, Aden joked at an unimpressed Drew. It was because Drew had made a negative comment about Aden to Belle that had got him into this mess.

“Let’s just say I learnt not to rub your girlfriend up the wrong way. That little devil stuck out her foot and tripped me and I landed face first in the mud”, Drew angrily told them. “Unfortunately for Taylor she was laughing so hard that she slipped in the mud and fell. There must be God!” Drew laughed.

Aden and Sean smiled, extremely bemused with Belle’s actions. They both didn’t like Drew much. Even though he was Nicole’s boyfriend, they still believed that Drew still liked Belle, just like Nicole was still into Geoff.

“Good evening”, Irene said with a wide smile, whilst wheeling up to the smug looking family, who had just entered her house.

Chloe stretched out her arms and gave Irene a huge warm hug and a smooth, wet kiss on her lips.

“Rene”, Chloe squealed in enjoyment.

Irene’s eyes began to bubble up with tears of happiness as Aden and Belle smirked at the teary lady.

“The tissue company’s going to get good business from this little girl learning to talk”, Aden joked, as Irene couldn’t control her tears any more.

“Aw, come here Grandma Rene, its ok, Belle’s here, you’ll be alright”, Belle mocked at sat on Irene’s lap, who was sitting in her wheel chair.

“So is it just the three of you, coming for dinner”, Irene asked suspiciously, “No puppy dog following you around”, she questioned.

“Irene!” Belle exclaimed.

Aden let out a giggle and said “No, the puppy dog Sean, has to stay in his kennel tonight”, Aden joked, as Belle nudged him in the ribs. He was extremely glad that he finally had time with the people he loved, without Sean shadowing behind.

“His a nice guy and all”, Irene added, “but if you ask me, he has definitely taken a shine to you Belle, so just be careful”, Irene continued. Aden agreed nodding at Irene.

“Well no one asked you Irene and all Sean wants is to fit in somewhere. Throughout his life he has never really had people who have cared for him”, Belle said trying to assure her jealous boyfriend and concerned foster Mum that there is nothing to worry about.

As Aden began serving the meals, Belle placed an unwilling Chloe in her Dorothy the Dinosaur high chair and helped Irene bring the meals out. Belle, Aden and Annie sat down at the table all eager to eat the food.

Irene and Belle turned to Annie, waiting for her to do her daily ritual of grace. Annie looked at them and smiled and said, “I’ve learnt a new grace the other day”, she informed the extremely hungry adults, who eagerly wanted to start their meal but smiled at Annie in delight, to make her feel good. Chloe had already had enough of waiting and began to munch on her potato.

“It goes like this, 2, 4, 6, 8, bog in don’t wait!” Annie exclaimed and laughed at the shock looks on Belle, Aden’s and Irene’s faces. They couldn’t even move their hands to eat their meal as they were in so much shock.

Annie, Irene, Belle and Aden talked the whole way through dinner, laughing and stirring each other up. Occasionally Aden and Belle would look at each other whilst the other wasn’t looking, in awe of the other person. At one time they looked into each others eyes and struck each others heart strings with melting smiles.

Dinner took ages to finish, as there was so much chatter and laughter happening that the grown ups couldn’t find time to eat.

Chloe was the first one to finish most of her meal. She found a better use for her peas than eating them. She decided it was way more fun to throw them at her Dad.

Occasionally when no one was looking Aden would quickly flick a pea back at his giggling daughter. Though when Belle caught him acting like a child he decided he would get more brownie points by feeding his daughter peas, through the aeroplane method.

After a lot of enjoyment and humorous jokes it was time for Aden and Chloe to go home. Belle went outside with them alone, to reluctantly say goodbye to her two favourite people.

“Tonight has been great”, she said as she lovingly place Aden a kiss on his cheek.

“Yeah, it has”, he smirked giving her a melting smile.

“I love you more than anything in the world”, she whispered to a smug looking Aden. “Even if you do teach our daughter to throw food across the table”, she continued, with a wink.

“Hey, you can’t talk, you’re the one who teaches our daughter that it’s ok to trip people in mud and then throw mud at other people”, Aden quickly came back with a smile.

“Well aren’t we the perfect parents”, Belle joked sarcastically.

“You know what”, Belle seriously said. “You’re the perfect Mum”.

Belle smiled in disbelief, taking Aden’s comment as a joke.

“No I’m serious Belle” he continued. “The amount of love and joy you bring to that girl’s life is amazing. You were gone for a little while, to sort yourself out and as soon as you came back, you loved that girl more than any other person could”.

Belle smiled proudly. The words really touched her heart and meant so much to her. More than anything, she wanted to be a great mother but the thing that impressed her the most was the love Aden had for their daughter, after everything he had been through.

“You know what”, Belle honestly said looking into Aden’s eyes, “You’re the best father ever”.

Aden smiled a small smile and acknowledged the honesty in Belle’s voice. He couldn’t believe how lucky he was. To have a daughter who was as perfect and beautiful as his little girl and to be with the most incredible person that he had ever met. He didn’t understand what love was before Belle. He was treated so harshly at times by his family and never could love them and they never really loved him properly. But the day when he first let someone in to his life, a young brown haired feisty girl named Belle Taylor, was the day Aden became a loveable man and not the scared little boy who hid from the world.

It took a special person to bring out the ‘real’ Aden Jefferies and the only person who was capable to do that was the girl who stood right in front of him. Every time he looked at her he felt a slight tug of love on his heart. She smiled at him lovingly and kissed him once again good bye. He reluctantly moved away from her to the car but smiled at the thought he had in his head. Aden Jefferies knew the time had come to finally ask Belle to marry him but needed someone to help the useless shopper buy his beautiful, hopefully future wife, an engagement ring. No other person was better for the job then Nicole Franklin.

“Nic, when I said I needed you to help me look for the ring, I meant just you, not the whole of summer bay”, Aden smirked at the 7th person who had arrived to help him go shopping to buy the ring.

“Well you know what summer bay’s like. I was telling Leah about it and Madge Wilkins overheard it. So she told Colleen, who told Jazz, who told Charlie, who told Joey....” Nicole seriously said, using her fingers to count.

Jazz, Leah, Kirsty, Rachel, Joey, Charlie and Ruby all gave Aden little puppy dog pleads and eventually he agreed to take them all with him, to go shopping for the ring. They all jumped up like little kids and let out squeals of joy as they all headed off on a mission.

“I like this one”, Jazz pointed out at a $5000 ring that shone elegantly in the shop window.

Nicole agreed not worried one bit about the price.

Aden nearly feel back in shock, “You guys realise I am Aden Jefferies, not Liam Murphey”, he joked.

The other ladies laughed except Nicole who was not impressed.

“I couldn’t care if you were homeless. Any girl deserves a ring that will last them forever. It truly shows them that you love them”, Nicole stated.

“Well princess, I feel sorry for the poor guy who has to marry you one day”, he joked to Nicole, who gave him a mock hurt face.

“What about this one”, Joey pointed out in awe. “I wish I had a ring like that”’.

“Watch out, Charlie”, Aden winked at Charlie. “She’ll be talking babies next”.

Joey and Charlie looked and smiled lovingly at each other. The other ladies rushed over to see the ring.

They all gasped at the rings simple beauty. It was perfect. It was Belle all over. Aden took one look at it and knew it was the perfect ring for Belle.

After a few hours of shopping the nine of them all cheerfully walked over to the two cars, extremely impressed that they had succeeded in their mission. They were all offering Aden suggestions on how to propose but Aden had already come up with the perfect idea.

Belle excitedly knocked on the door of Roman’s house but was a little disappointed that Sean answered it.

“Hey”, she said warmly. “Is Aden here?” she asked.

“Nah, haven’t seen him all day”, Sean answered, excited that it was Belle who knocked on the door.

“Funny”, she softly said her brain ticking over time, “the whole town has seemed to have gone walk abouts today. Sorry to bother you”, she said walking out the door.

“Belle wait”, Sean yelled out to her. “Why don’t you come in and talk”.

Belle hesitated and eventually entered the house.

Butterflies began to build up in Sean’s stomach as he looked at the beautiful girl walking towards him. Something about her reminded him about his Mum. He was 7 when she died but he was old enough to remember the things that he loved about his Mum, unlike his younger brother. Sean loved the way that his Mum was always so caring and warm to the people she loved. She would always stand up to the people who were hurting the people she cared about and had a bit of a feisty side to her. Everything that Shaun loved about his Mum was evident in Belle Taylor.

Belle and Sean talked for a while, laughing at each other. Belle wanted to help Sean, like she helped Aden. She cared about Shaun but only as a friend though in Shaun’s head he believed that she cared for him a lot more.

“Belle, can I tell you something?” Sean asked.

“Of course you can” Belle warmly replied.

“I don’t think you should go out with Aden anymore. I know his a good guy and he treats you well but I don’t think his right for you”, Sean stated nervously.

Belle looked at him really confused and slowly asked, “why?”

“Because I’m in love with you”, he replied.

:o Sean!!! No :( He had to go and ruin it all...

Great chapter once again! Loved that bit with Aden thinking about Belle changing him and that he was going to ask her to marry him. It was soooo great!

LMAO at everyone joining Aden and Nic to help shop for the ring! :lol: That was too good! And I loved Chloe throwing peas at Aden, and him back at her. Oh, and the beginning :P Belle and Drew are hilarious!

Cannot wait for more! I wonder what's going to happen now... I hope Belle tells Aden, but it's not going to be good for Sean :(

xoxo

Archived