The Journey Back to Life

Guest Niara

Thanks heaps for all the comments!!!

Will definately have to get Joey and Charlie into this fic at some stage! :D

Chapter 3

“Hey baby!” Freya seductively said as she waltz up to Aden and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Aden shuffled slightly and kissed her back willingly, so Belle would see and get jealous.

The blonde wore demine shorts that hardly covered anything and a short bright pink top that showed more cleavage than what a bikini would.

“I see your psycho ex has returned”, Freya pointed out unimpressed.

“Freya!” Aden scolded.

“Well it’s true. It’s her fault Irene’s in a wheel chair”, she explained loud enough for Belle to here.

Belle stormed inside kicking her foot so hard into the couch that it hurt.

“Ouch!” Belle screamed rubbing uncontrollably at her swollen toe.

“What’s the matter with you?” Irene asked trying not to giggle.

“Little miss bimbo is the matter with me,” Belle angrily explained.

“Ah”, Irene said understanding, “I see you’ve bumped into our local headache!”

Annie smiled agreeably and Belle began to laugh, “Yes and that local headache waltz in here and kisses Aden, then calls me a psycho and then has the nerve to say that its my fault that you are in a wheelchair”, Belle loudly and forcibly said, with a tear beginning to run down her cheek.

“Now you listen to me girly, don’t you ever think that me not being able to walk is your fault. You went through so much and yes you made a mistake but we all make mistakes and I do not blame you for a second, no one worthwhile does, Belle” Irene calmly stated.

“Well tell that to Mrs big boobs, then!” Belle exclaimed pointing to Freya who was outside looking bored and filing her nails for something to do.

Annie and Irene uncontrollably laughed at Belle’s expression and imitation of Freya and Irene explained, “I wouldn’t bother wasting my breath.”

“Is there anything else you want me to do”, Aden asked Irene from the kitchen door.

“No love, you can go home with Freya, darl, you’ve done a good job,” Irene proudly acknowledged.

“Freya’s already left,” Aden said looking around trying to find an excuse to stay.

“Aw did the poor girl break a nail,” Belle mumbled in a sarcastic tone.

Aden smiled and giggled under his breath. Was Belle getting jealous or was she just annoyed with his girlfriends claims that she made beforehand.

“Annie!” Irene exclaimed, “We have to get you to Kirsty’s so she can tutor you, with the excitement I completely forgot”, Irene hurriedly explained getting Annie’s stuff so that they could walk and wheel over there together.

Annie quickly popped on her shoes and open up the door for Irene. “Bye Belle, I’ll cook you a welcome home dinner when I get back”, Annie explained running out the door.

“Lucky you”, Irene whispered to Belle, “that girl has a lot of talents but cooking’s not one of them”.

“Thanks Annie, that will be great”, Belle yelled out giggling at Irene’s comments, “Bye guys, love you both”.

“Bye love, Irene said with a beaming smile, “We both love you too”

“Yeah”, Annie Agreed as her and Irene headed off to the summer bay house.

“Well I better be off”, Aden said as he looked at his watch and headed to the door.

“Aden?” Belle hesitantly asked

“Yeah” Aden answered walking back towards her.

“What’s she like?” Belle lovingly asked.

“Bye”, Aden responded and walked to the door. He didn’t want Belle in his life anymore and he knew by answering this question she would be apart of it again. He knew exactly who she meant by the word she.

“Aden wait! I have a right to know, I am her mother,” Belle desperately pleaded.

“Mother,” Aden spat. “A mother doesn’t kidnap their child from hospital and drive under the influence of medication and not to mention run over Irene in the mean time”, he angrily accused her.

“Your not a mother, you may have been half the reason why she was brought into the world but you don’t act like her mother. You left us both and selfishly checked yourself into that stupid clinic. When we needed you the most Belle, when I needed you the most. ” He said, with tears streaming down his face.

Belle’s thoughts suddenly drifted back to that dark and gloomy night.....

“I’m so sorry to tell you both this, we did the best we could but your son didn’t make the birth”, Rachel calmly explained.

“No!” Belle screamed cursing the hospital bed. Tears poured down her face and she buried her face in Aden’s arms. Aden became emotionless and stared at the tiny hospital cradle where his son laid 3 hours ago, after he was delivered. Belle scrunched up her hair and clenched her teeth, screaming in more pain than you could ever imagine. She wanted to protect her little boy, from the world, from sickness and even later on from girls but she never got the chance.

She never got to hear his first word, take him to his first day of school, watch him on his wedding day and meet his little children. When she first laid eyes on him, 3 hours ago, she instantly loved him, just like a mother does and now she’ll never see her little boy again.

“Where’s my daughter? I want to see my daughter”, Belle asked adamantly, her eyes red raw and her face flooded with tears.

Rachel quickly went to fetch the little girl, who was brought into the world only 6 hours ago.

Belle reached out her hands and cuddled the little girl as if she was protecting her from the rest of the world. She was perfect. Her bright blue eyes glistened with the light and her blonde hair resembled her father’s. Her cute little nose was definitely inherited from her mother. She lay there peacefully and lovingly in her mother’s arms, without a care in the world.

Two hours latter, Belle still sat blankly on her hospital bed listening to Rachel arguing with an older woman. Aden had muttered something to Belle and left, but Belle was unsure where he had gone.

The older women (who was arguing with Rachel beforehand) and a younger man entered the room with an apologetic Rachel.

“I’m so sorry”, Rachel said to a confused Belle.

“Hello, Miss Taylor, I’m Dianne and this is Tom”, pointing to the tall young man bedside her, “we are from DOCs and are here as we have heard you have been battling with drugs and are going to investigate your ability to be a mother.” She explained sternly.

“WHAT!” Belle exclaimed, in absolute shock. “I haven’t touched any form of drugs in 5 months and I’m as good as mother as the next person. Even my boyfriend will make an incredible father,” She angrily stated.

“Look there’s no need to get angry. It’s in your daughters best interest they we investigate this. I have heard that you have lost your son today and I’m sure the grief will only tamper your ability of being a Mum,” the lady poshly and calmly stated.

“The only thing tampering my ability of being a mother is you, now get out,” Belle yelled.

“Belle!,” Rachel exclaimed trying to calm her down.

“See Miss Taylor your obviously not in the right state of mind to be a mother at the moment and that is why you and your boyfriend will have an interview on Friday on whether your daughter will be looked after by the two of you,” Dianne noted handing Belle an official appointment slip.

“Great, can’t wait!” Belle sarcastically mumbled not even accepting the form.

When everyone had left Belle quickly grabbed her daughter, got Aden’s car keys from the hospital draw and sneakily ran out to her car.

“Going to take my daughter.”, she mumbled under her breath, “No they are not! You want to stay with mummy, don’t you precious?”

Belle was still a bit drowsy from the drugs she received earlier that day during child birth but it didn’t worry her as she had to protect her daughter from that high and mighty Dianne women.

She buckled her tiny daughter, tightly into the bassinet in the car and drove off in a rage, with tears fogging up her eyes.

She continued driving in the night when all of a sudden someone stepped out in front of her. She slammed on the breaks but it was too late, her car had hit the person. Belle got out of the car shaking frantically and turned to see the women lying motionless on the ground.

“Irene!” She shrieked.

Belle shook her head, trying to get the horrible image of Irene lying motionless out of her head. Her thoughts trailed off as she looked into Aden’s hurting eyes.

“You know, she’s flawless, Belle,” Aden finally spoke with pride in his eyes. “She’s so happy and has the cutest smile that melts my heart every time I see her”.

“I just want to see her Aden. I want to smuther her lovingly in my arms again, I want to comfort and look after her every time she is sick and I want to play mothers and fathers with her as she grows up”, Belle spoke passionately with a smile on her face.

Aden gave a little chuckle but then a serious look crept across his face, “You can see her Belle but you can’t do the other things because you’re not her mother, you stopped being her mother the moment you took her out of the hospital. You could have killed her, Belle!” He exclaimed with a face so hurt that it killed Belle to look at him.

“I know Aden and I’m so sorry, if I could change back time Aden, I would but I can’t”, Belle stated. “But I’m Chloe’s mother and I love her as any other mother would love their child. I went to that clinic for her and your sakes and now I understand that that was probably not my wisest moves as you both needed me here but it has helped me so much and I’m as ready as the next person to be a mother.”

“I needed you Belle, I just lost my son and you were the only person who could properly comfort me and get me through the darkest time of my life and when I needed you the most Belle, you fled “.

“I know, I know and I’m sorry, I really am”, she whispered teary to him placing a hand on his forearm, which he immediately brushed off.

“Sorry”, he yelled in anger, “You don’t know the meaning of it, Belle. The amount of times you have apologised to me and then go and hurt me in a way I thought could never happen”.

“Aden I know how many times I apologise isn’t going to change things but I have learnt from my mistakes and I promise that I will never hurt you in that way again. I know only time will prove this to you, Aden but I loved you and I still do”, she passionately explained.

At an instant Aden looked into Belle’s eyes, acknowledging the words that shook his heart. He was about to tell her how much he loved her but his stubborn streak took over. He wanted to punish her for what she did.

“Belle, I’ve got to go”, he whispered and stormed out the door.

She sat their hating herself for saying those stupid words. She knew that Aden wouldn’t love her and didn’t understand why she was stupid enough to make a bigger fool of herself. She got her bag and left the house ready to drown her sorrows as she thought that Aden Jefferies didn’t love her anymore.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freya?! Seriously? He went from Belle to Freya? Well, I guess he wanted someone totally opposite to her :lol:

:o :o :o That they have a daughter! I'm guessing they were twins then. And that Belle ran over Irene.

Brilliant chapter. I actually find myself feeling so sorry for both Belle and Aden even though he's being a bit too harsh on her. Can't blame him though; he lost a son too.

Cannot wait for more!!

Freya?! Seriously? He went from Belle to Freya? Well, I guess he wanted someone totally opposite to her :lol:

HAHA. Yeah I think Aden just wanted someone totally oppostie to Belle so he could stop think about her. I think he definately succeeded on the opposite part! :lol:

Thanks for the comments

Next chapter Charlie and Joey make an entrance! :D

Hey guys, thanks for reading this fic :) Here goes the nxt chapter. Hope you like it.

Chapter 4

“Flamming heck, Alf, just give me another beer,” Belle laughed in hysterics. She thought she was so funny.

“Yeah Alf, be the gentlemen and give the girl another beer”, Drew drunkenly rationalized.

“I think you kids have had enough”, Alf firmly advised them.

“Booooo,” Belle hissed, “You’re such a party pooper, Alfred Flamming Stewart! Ha I’m so funny”, she laughed out loud, making Drew burst out in fits.

Drew and Belle grudgingly accepted the glasses of water from Alf and raised their glasses.

“To broken hearts,” Drew loudly acknowledge and they both sculled their glasses of water together.

“So why don’t you just go over to Nicole and tell her that your sorry”, Belle educationally asked Drew.

“But I’m not sorry. I wasn’t even cheating on Nicole. She has it in her head that I like Freya but I don’t. Freya was coming onto me and I was trying to push her away and that’s when Nicole walked in.” Drew stated.

“Freya!” Belle yelled in a high pitch voice. “I thought she’s going out with Aden?”

“She is”, Drew answered as though Freya’s doing nothing wrong. “She just enjoys a bit of extra fun on the side and she can always smooth talk her way out of trouble when Aden confronts her. Anyway she’s always complaining that Aden doesn’t give her enough attention but she’s madly in love with him and doesn’t want to leave him even though he doesn’t love her.”

“So the local headache has her own headache”, Belle burst out laughing.

Drew just looked at her confused and leant over to buy her another drink.

“No drew, no more drinking for me, I’m a mother now”, she proudly pointed out.

“Come on Taylor, one more for good time sakes, pretty please”, he pleaded with her, barely able to stand up.

“No, I’m a professional mother,” Belle stated, not too sure what that was.

“Who comes to the bar at the first sign of things going against her.

“Hm”, Belle thought out loudly, “that’s not very professional is it. Well starting from now I am a professional mother”.

At that moment a dark brown hair, middle aged lady entered the room and plonked herself down on the stool beside them.

“Jazzy Jazz Jazz”, Belle beamed out loud, giving the women a big hug.

“Belle!” Jazz exclaimed in surprise, “Are you drunk?”

“No, no of course not”, Belle lied. “I’m just excited to see you that’s all and besides I’m a professional mother”.

Jazz looked at Drew in confusion and Drew just gave her a 'don’t ask' expression.

“Beer thanks”, Jazz directed to Alf.

“Beer?” Belle questioned, “ok, who’s broken your heart?”

“No, its just Roman and I had a fight about Drew and Nic but we’ll be fine”, Jazz assured Drew.

“You and Roman!” Belle exclaimed, “Since when?”

“Since I told him that he was the hottest thirty something man I have ever met, about 3 moths ago”, Jazz boasted.

“His very good in bed you know”, Jazz continue to state and giggled at both Belle and Drew’s horror looks. “What, I’m serious”, she blurted out.

“Yuk”, Belle said out loud shaking her head, trying to get that thought out of her head.

“Oh, I love to have a beer with Belle, coz Belle is so great!” Belle, Drew and Jazz tried to sing, with their arms linked together, but it was more like drunken shouting.

“Shhh Shhh”, Jazz yelled, as the three of them approached Roman's house like giggling school girls.

“I better go”, Belle said as she started to head off to her house.

“No, no, no”, Jazz pleaded pulling her back, “the nights only just begun”.

“But what if I wake up Chloe?” Belle said looking concerned.

“Don’t worry about waking her up, God, she definitely took after her father there. A truck can crash through the house and she’ll still be sleeping”, Jazz explained. “She sleeps like a baby!”

“Mum, she is a baby”, Drew stated quite matter of factly.

“Oh yeah, she is”, Jazz said just realising and burst out in laughter.

All of a sudden the door swang open and startled the three of them. Jazz got so scared that she let out a scream. A young man with blonde hair stored in the doorway not impressed with what he saw in front of him.

“Well if it isn’t the three drunk stooges”, Aden said sarcastically.

“We’re not drunk, just just um very drunk!” Jazz tried to justify herself.

Belle tried to shuffle away, as though her Mum had caught her doing something very bad. She quickly said goodbye to Jazz and Drew and scrambled back to the beach house.

“Oww”, Belle groaned rubbing her head as she entered the diner.

“Looks like someone had a big night, last night”, a good looking brown hair cop stated nodding to Belle.

“Charlie, Joey!” Belle exclaimed in excitement hugging them both, cheerfully.

“We heard your back, how are you doing?” Joey asked concern.

“Yeah not bad, apart from a really bad hangover. Never go drinking with the Curtis clan, you’ll be paying for it the next day”, Belle jokingly said.

Joey and Charlie gave a little giggle and Joey leant out to grab Charlie’s hand, which she willingly accepted.

“Have I missed something here?” Belle asked amused.

“Should I tell her?” Joey asked

Charlie shyly but lovingly smiled and nodded at Joey.

“We’ve been going out for 6 months now”, Joey proudly stated.

Belle’s face lit up with joy and a wide smile appeared as she hugged and congratulated the two excited girls.

“I am so happy for you both, you look so happy”, Belle enthusiastically said.

“We are”, Charlie smiled and kissed a smug looking Joey.

Belle sat down for an hour and caught up with the girls. She hadn’t felt this good for ages and couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. Unfortunately for Belle, the time had come for Charlie to go to work and Joey to take the Blaxland out for a tour trip.

Belle sat alone at the table, slowly drinking her late. At that moment a blonde girl walked confidently in the diner, shaking her hips.

Belle couldn’t help it, she only had to move her chair just a fraction and....

“Ow!” Freya yelled.

“What’s wrong? Aden asked, running up behind her checking to see if she was alright.

“Your ex deliberately tripped me over with her chair”, Freya angrily yelled accusing Belle.

“Well maybe if your fake boobs weren’t so big you would have seen the chair their and not walk straight into,” Belle instantly said back with a little smile and wink at the end.

Aden tried not to laugh. The feisty girl in front of him was the Belle he use to love and still loves. In the end he couldn’t control himself anymore and let out a little giggle.

“Shut up, baby”, Freya mumble to him under her breath and slapping his muscular arm.

Aden looked at Belle’s mocking face and couldn’t control his laughter anymore.

“That’s it!” Freya yelled, “You can have lunch on your own today”, she screamed pointing at Aden.

“Don’t worry Freya, I’ll keep him company for you and have lunch with him”, Belle amusingly told her.

“URG!” Freya yelled, storming out of the diner.

“Have a good lunch on your own” Belle yelled out to her.

“Belle!” Aden exclaimed giggling at her and giving her a heart melting smile.

“See there’s Daddy,” Nicole said calmly walking into the diner and pushing a pram with a beautiful 8 month old girl smiling inside it. “And mummy to”, she quietly added.

Before she even realised what she was doing, Belle walked up to the pram and lifted the little blonde curly haired girl out of it and gave her the biggest and most motherly cuddle possible.

Love poured out of Belle’s heart and instantly her little daughter returned it back. It was like they had a connection that only mother and daughter could have. The little girl’s baby blue eye’s glistened as her mother held her and Chloe gave her a smile that reminded her Mum of Aden’s smile.

Irene, who was serving at the front counter, quickly grabbed Leah’s attention and the two stood watching and admiring the sight of Belle and Chloe.

Any feeling that Aden had against Belle was suddenly flushed away and he wanted Belle to be apart of Chloe’s and his life so much.

Belle continued to play with the giggling girl, who smiled and made noises of joy to her mother.

Finally Belle sat down exhausted from giving her little girl wizzy dizzys and rockets.

“She is beautiful, Aden. I love her so much,” Belle lovingly said looking towards her little girl playing with her Aunty Nicole.

“I know.” Aden agreed “and I’m sorry that I said you’ll never be her mother because just then proved to me that you are her mother, Belle. You obviously love that girl more than any other women would” Aden softly told her.

“So does that mean I can be apart of her life?” Belle squealed in excitement, like a little school girl.

“Of course, in fact you can come with us tomorrow, we’re going to see the wiggles, if you want to come, that is?” Aden asked, hopping Belle would say yes.

“I would love to. I’ve always had a soft spot for Jeff”, Belle winked at Aden, smiling.

Aden gave Belle a smirk and then added.

“Don’t worry Freya’s not coming tomorrow, I don’t think the wiggles are really her thing” Aden said smirking at Belle.

“Yeah, you’re right”, Belle agreed. “They wear too much clothes, for her”, she added

Aden let out a little laugh and lovingly looked into Belle’s eyes. The two of them were intensely and electrically looking at each other, when Aden broke contact, slightly annoyed with himself as he had a girlfriend. Even though the girl in front of him meant more to him then anything else in the world, he still continued to convince himself that he and Belle would never happen again.

“So, I’ll pick you up at 11am in my big red car” Aden joked with a smirk as the girl of his dreams walked out the door smiling.

“Don’t worry Freya’s not coming tomorrow, I don’t think the wiggles are really her thing” Aden said smirking at Belle.

“Yeah, you’re right”, Belle agreed. “They wear too much clothes, for her”, she added

This line by Belle cracked me up! :lol:

Aw, yay that Aden's letting Belle be a mother to Chloe :D And, awww she sounds tooo cute! ^_^

LMAO at the beginning scene. I've missed Jazz, esp drunk Jazz, and noone really writes her so that was brill! :D And adding Drew to it made it funnier! ;)

Cannot wait for more! I hope that Belle somehow remembers that Freya's kinda cheating on Aden he breaks up with her.

Update soon!

Thanks for the comments. I love reading them! So here goes chapter 5, I think most of you will be quite happy by the end of this. :wink:

Chapter 5

“Toot, toot, chugga chugga big red car”, Belle sang to her little daughter, bouncing her up and down, whilst they were walking to the car, after the concert.

The little girl giggled and smiled at her mum as her curly blonde hair shone in the sun.

“That went off!” Aden exclaimed with a smirk on his face, as his placed Chloe in her car seat.

“Yeah know wonder you liked it Mr, the place was surrounded by young single Mum’s”, Belle said hinting at him.

“Don’t worry gorgeous, there was only one single Mum that I had my eye’s on”, Aden flirted winking at Belle, before really knowing what he was doing. Once again he felt so comfortable around Belle, like no one else mattered but he continuously reminded himself that he had a girlfriend even though he couldn’t really care about her.

“Sorry hotstuff”, Belle replied, “but I’ve got my eye on Jeff the, purple wiggle”, she joked smiling at the muscular blonde and staring into his piercing blonde eyes.

Aden smiled back at her and they began moving closer and closer together. Before he knew it, Aden moved in and placed his wet lips gently on Belle’s. Belle gulped with anticipation and slowly and gently kissed Aden back. They stood there, kissing so passionately and lovingly, like they had never kissed each other before. Suddenly guilt flooded Aden and he pulled back sharply.

“I’m sorry, that should never have happened”, Aden softly spoke jumping into the car, avoiding eye contact with Belle.

“Yeah, um, yeah you’re right it never should have happened, it was a mistake, I’m sorry”, Belle shyly lied. More than anything she wanted that moment and now she felt disappointed that Aden didn’t enjoy it.

For the whole trip home Aden and Belle didn’t speak to each other, both still thinking about the kiss. Aden was hurt that Belle had called it a ‘mistake’ because even though he pulled away he desperately wanted to continue kissing her and holding her keenly. He thought she would have wanted it too but obviously she didn’t like it as much as he did.

“Hey, why are you so miserable?” Nicole asked Aden, who was staring with no emotion at the tv.

“Let me guess, it’s because you haven’t seen your precious Belle in over a week, now”, Nicole continued to tease.

“Shutup Nic, you don’t know what you’re talking about”, Aden spat.

“No wonder we had a blackout last night, with the amount of electricity that you two produce, when your in a room together, there would have been enough power for the whole of Australia” Nicole continued to tease, smiling proudly at her comment.

“NIC! Just drop it” Aden yelled furiously, the mention of Belle’s name was tugging at his heart.

“Sorry, I sometimes don’t know when to stop”, Nicole said apologetically.

“You got that right”, Aden said smirking at Nicole.

They both sat down together watching the tv with blank expressions, when sweet little noises came trickling down from upstairs. Aden got up quickly, excited that his little bundle of joy was awake and went into her pink butterfly room, which he, Nicole and had Roman painted. Chloe was sitting in her cot, with her little Wags the dog singing in her own language. She was gently swaying Wags side to side as if they were dancing together. Aden stood in the doorway smiling and admiring his beautiful daughter. The little girl looked up at her Daddy and the biggest smile stretched across her face.

“Addy!” she squealed.

“What was that, sweetie?” Aden spoke in shock and excitement, not sure if he was hearing things.

“Addy, addy”, Chloe sung lifting her arms out to her Dad.

“OMG Nic, quick come up here, quick, quick”, Aden shouted running around in joy.

“What?” Nic questioned starting to get worried.

“She spoke Nic, Chloe said her first word”, Aden squealed. “And guess what it was? She said Daddy, well Addy.” Aden smirked proudly.

“Awww, she spoke her first words to her Addy”, Nicole teased excitedly and proudly picked up the little girl and tickled her.

“Addy”, Chole said again.

Nicole and Aden suddenly turned at each other, with the proudest and happiest expressions wretched across their faces.

“Aden go ring Belle”, Nicole quickly suggested.

With no hesitation Aden ran to the phone and quickly dialled Belle’s number.

“Hello?” Belle asked.

Aden ran to his little princess and placed the phone up to her.

“Hello? Hello?” continued Belle.

“Addy”, Chloe cried out to the phone in excitement.

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

“Belle, did you hear that, are you there?” Aden confusedly asked.

“Yep”, came a squeaky voice from the other end of the phone. Aden smiled delightfully at the squeaky voice on the opposite end.

“Belle, are you crying?” Aden amusingly quizzed her, smirking at the phone.

“Yep”, the squeaky voice repeated.

Aden let out a little giggle, which was met by some more “Addy, addy” from Chloe.

“She definitely takes after her mother”, Aden said to Belle. “Once she starts you can never shut her up”.

Belle laughed in a mock voice.

“You ok now Belle? If Chloe’s first words made you cry than you’ve got a lot of crying ahead of you” Aden teased.

“It’s just that her first words were Daddy, it’s so fitting”, Belle wept softly into the phone.

Aden’s face lit up with pride and smiled smugly, as he hung up the phone. He looked over to his little daughter still singing his name with absolute content and joy. He quickly moved towards his little girl, picked her up and smothered her with love. He gently placed a little kiss on her forehead and tossed the cheerful girl into the air.

At that moment Freya stomped into the room wondering what all the fuss and excitement was about.

“Freya, she spoke, Chloe spoke and her first word was Daddy”, Aden excitedly told Freya, running up and pecking her on the check.

“Is that all”, Freya spoke in disappointment, thinking something really exciting had happened.

Aden stood at her blank faced and wanted to argue the importance of his little girl saying her first word but couldn’t be bothered wasting his time. Freya fetched a couple of magazines and strolled back down the stairs for a bit of peace and quiet.

Aden looked blankly towards Nicole, with an expression of hurt across his face.

Nicole spoke softly and gently to him, “You’re not going to like what I’m about to say, but why are you still with her?”

You’re right Nic, I’m not going to like what you say, so leave it alone”, Aden snapped at her quietly. “By the way you use to like her” Aden stated.

“Yeah for a whole week”, Nicole replied. “It was nice to have someone cool and different come into the bay but then she got so tiring and all she does is whinges. Sometimes I wonder who’s more of a baby, her or Chloe?”

“She’s not that bad” Aden replied

Nicole raised her eyebrows in disbelief “and besides”, she continued, “Drew swears to me that she tried to come onto him the other day”, Nicole spoke adamantly.

“She wouldn’t do that”, Aden spoke in disbelief. “That jerk probably came onto her”

“That jerk you’re talking about is my boyfriend”, Nicole angrily stated, getting sick and tiered of Aden sticking up for Freya. “And you’re telling me that the way she dresses is only to impress you, please”, Nicole spoke with raised eyebrows. “She definitely does love you more than she has ever loved another man, but this is Freya we are talking about and no matter how much she loves a guy she always wants to have every man, possible, except for Alf Stewart, though one day she might even get that desperate”, Nicole added with a smirk.

“Look, she’s been good for me Nic. She’s helped me to have fun in the toughest time of my life and she loves me so I feel like I can’t hurt her by breaking up with her”, Aden softly whispered to Nicole.

“But I know someone else who loves you, Aden and you’re hurting her by not breaking up with Freya”, Nicole spoke matter of factly.

“Who?” Aden asked surprised and interested.

“The same person who you love”, Nicole spoke with a smile, waiting to see Aden’s expression.

Aden began to flush bright red as he worked at exactly who Nicole was hinting about.

“I don’t love anyone”, Aden lied shaking his head.

“You’re not fooling anyone, Aden. Even Charlie, Irene and Dad were having bets yesterday about how long it will take for you and Belle to get back together” Nicole said smirking.

“Well whoever betted, never, has already won”, he spat, sick and tiered of Nicole continuously pressuring him about Belle.

“It was just beautiful, Irene” Belle proudly spoke about her daughter’s first word. As she spoke a tear began to trickle down her face.

Irene smiled fondly at the love that Belle had for Chloe. It reminded Irene of the love that she had for Belle. Even though Belle wasn’t her daughter, Irene loved her as if she was and she couldn’t be more proud of Belle.

“And her first word was Daddy”, Belle continued, with content shinning in her eyes.

“Aw”, Irene gently said, extremely pleased that Daddy was Chloe’s first words. “Don’t worry, her second word will definitely be Irene. The amount of times I’ve been trying to get her to say it. Although she has you two for parents so knowing her, her stubborn side will kick in and it will be one of her last words”, Irene teased with a smirk.

“Stupid, cow!” an outraged voice stormed through the diner, pointing aggressively at Belle.

“Excuse me?” Irene sternly said to a frustrated Freya. “If you’re going to be like that, you can leave” Irene continued firmly.

“Fine, I wouldn’t want to be in the same room with little miss sunshine anyway”, Freya angrily and sarcastically said, leaving in a huff.

“What’s her problem?” Belle said confused, with a mock look of offence on her face.

“Aden broke up with her”, Nicole spoke from across the room as she entered the diner.

“Why?” Belle asked excitedly and surprised

All of a sudden a young male voice spoke pleasantly at the door of the diner,

“Because I’m in love with Belle Taylor”

Might be a little while for the next update but will try my best to be as fast as possible, I don't want to leave you in suspence for too long :lol:

That was really great. I loved Chloe's first words. And Roman and Charlie taking bets on how long till Aden and Belle get back together. That was funny. And I'm glad that Nicole was the voice of reason. And I really hope that things work out for Aden and Belle.

Looking forward to the next part.

Archived