Crossroads

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys its taken me a while to update but here it is : :)

Chapter 6

Geoff looked at his watch again about 20 seconds after the last time he examined the time.

"She should be home by now " he thought to himself

"Oh God " he sighed as he dragged himself from his bed and reached for his denim jeans

As he walked down the stairs all he could think about was Nicole and their unborn child

"What if somethings happened" he began to fret

He looked at his watch one final time before he reached out for the front door handle but just as he was about to turn the handle he heard a scream

"Nicole " he yelled as he ran out of the house

He ran towards a figure who was laying on the ground a few feet away from their holiday home.

"Nicole " he yelled out again as he approached the clearly injured woman at speed.

As he drew closer to the girl he soon realised that it was not Nicole he was worried about.It was Tina.

The first thing that ran through Geoff's mind was " thank God its her and not Nicole" . He knew it was wrong but it was how he felt.

"Tina are you alright " he rushed

"Oh Geoff " Tina jumpd up and grabbed him tight

"I was attacked , and he stole my purse. I thought he was going to kill me " she cried

"Ssh its OK I'm here now " he comforted her

"Thank you so much for being here for me babe " she whispered as she tightened her grip on him.

"Have you seen Nicole ? " he asked

"No not since I saw her leave the bar with.." she stopped and looked up at Geoff

"Left with who ? " he demanded to know

She sat in silence and looked at the ground

"Left with who ? " he yelled

"I dont know some guy " she informed him

"Well who was he ? " he probed

"He came over and bought her a drink and she went over and spoke to him for a bit then a while later they left and thats all I know " she promised

"I am so sorry Geoff " she turned to him and kissed him

Geoff pulled away immediately because he had promised himself that he would never hurt Nicole by sleeping with Tina again.Then the thoughts of Nicole with another man just filled his head and pushed him to do the unthinkable.

He grabbed Tina quickly and kissed her passionately.

"We should go inside to my room " she said

"No we'll have more privacy in my room " he decided as he grabbed her hand and they went inside.............

Belle opened her eyes to an unfamiliar surrounding and looked around the sunfilled room.

A few seconds later it occurred to her what had actually happened the night before.

"OMG" she thought to herself as she looked to see Marc sleeping next to her with his left arm resting on her leg.

She lifted up the covers just to confirm her fears , which were later confirmed when she saw that she wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing.

She lifted his hand gently from her leg and placed it on the bed next to her , next she dragged herself across the bed trying to make as little movement as possible.

She lifted herself off the bed and grabbed her dress off the floor and wrapped it around her bum and blocked her breasts from view with her arm.

She tiptoed across the room as quietly and trying to keep the noise to a minimum.Eventually she was outside the bedroom door where she looked uo at the ceiling and let out a huge sigh of relief.After a few moments she quietly made her way into her own room where she climbed into her own bed.

"Hows the head today ? " Natalie cheekily asked

"Oh don't even ask me " Nicole moanedas she had her head buried in her hands.

"See thats what happens when you drunk too much " she replied

"Oh mum please I don't have the energy to speak to you right now " she grumbled

"OK then darling " she agreed

Nicole began to pant . She felt some sensations and began to bleed.

"Mum I'm bleeding " Nicole wailed

"Oh Nic " Natalie cried as she put her hands up to her mouth

"No mum you don't understand , I'm pregnant , I can't lose this baby " she blubbered

"OK just hang in there babe , I'll call an ambulance" Natalie rushed.........

[b[Will Nicole and Geoff's baby survive ???

Did Tina lie about Nicole leaving with another man ??

Belle takes a pregnancy test.....

Hope you guys liked it :) it was a bit short though :(

I don't think I will continue this fic.

I have another fic that a few people actually read and I would like to focus more on that instead of a dead ender like this one.

Anyway I haven't decided yet on what to do , I will let you know soon anyway. :) If I do decide to continue it then it wont last much longer :)

Why do you think this is a “dead ender”? Quite a few people are still reading and enjoying this. Anyway Geoff seems to be acting extremely impulsively. I would have thought he would at least confront Nicole about it first considering that he did the dirty the first time round. Did Tina really get attacked? She’s proving to be quite the b*tch isn’t she?

If you do decide to do another chapter I look forward to seeing Geoff’s reaction when he finds out that Nicole has been taken to hospital.

Archived