Crossroads

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK doesn't look like this fic is popular at all and I dont want to spend ages writing a fic that nobody reads. I'll give it another few days to see if I get any more comments :)

I got a good few comments after the 1st chapter and I think the 2nd chapter may have put people off. But I have now come away from that theme and I have a couple of exciting ideas planned :D

Really liked that chapter - hope you manage to keep Geoff and Nicole together because seeing a little G/N family would be pretty cute (much later, future fics possibly)

This Tina seems a little odd.. but if she can leave Geoff alone she'll be fine :)

Keep writing :D

CHAPTER 2 – I couldn’t stop smiling. It was just so reminiscent of a horror movie and I could just picture Nicole and Belle acting like that. It looks like Geoff has decided that sin is the way after all. Who are those masked men and what do they want with them? (I’m presuming they’ve been kidnapped).

CHAPTER 3 – Oh, you decided to ditch the horror movie theme. I was actually looking forward to that and really wanted to find out who those masked men were. It’s good to see Geoff showing less of a Christian side and start acting like the rest of us mere mortals. I actually think he wanted Nicole to finish with him and now that she’s pregnant he’s changed his mind. Not a good basis for their relationship.

Archived