New Hotties Found for Step Up 3D

Guest elmo_loves_you

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great news! Go Sharni! :D

I LOVE dance movies and Step Up is one of my favourites. :wub: I wouldn't say Step Up 2 The Streets was rubbish but it wasn't great either. But I still liked watching the dancing scenes. :) Channing and Jenna had so much more chemistry than Briana and Robert. Then again Channing and Jenna are a couple in real life too, so that may have something to do with it. :wink: Most of the time, the original movie is better than the sequels anyway.

That does always seem to be way, Barbara. That the sequel never lives up the original.

I think Sharni would be really suited to the dance style of movie. I have no idea why but I think she'd be a really good dancer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Sharni would be really suited to the dance style of movie. I have no idea why but I think she'd be a really good dancer.

I think she may have a dance background actually. Wasn't her first stint on h&a (pre-Cassie) as a guest character at the ballet dance school that Jade Sutherland attended. During Jade's body issue phase, with her eating disorder storyline. And Cassie was playing the cliched bitchy, slim, great dance student that sort of made Jade feel even more insecure. She had a few ballet moves in those scenes if I remember correct. So yeah, she's actually perfect for the role.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived