Why Don't You Have Really Short Hair And A Pierced Nose? (by Traceve) - comments

Lauz

That was really well written! You really had me on the edge of my seat in a way, even if that sounds weird for a fic like this. But the tension you managed to build up between them... Amazing, and totally realistic! Looking forward to reading more from you :)

That was really great. Woo! Adam Goodes is my hero. You had me hooked at the opening line when I saw the word footy :P. I really liked the context of the whole piece. It seemed a lot more natural and easier for them to be themselves outside the bay. You wrote both characters well, and everything seemed very "in character".

I liked that Charlie was mentally kicking herself and feeling uncomfortable with people just assuming they were a couple.

Great job and thanks for letting Sydney win! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Why Don't You Have Really Short Hair And A Pierced Nose? (by Traceve) - comments