Claudia Hammond - Alexandra Park

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta admit, she way better than Trey or Matthew Lyons who were trying to be bad guys but were just annoying.

:o:o

Trey is SO not annoying!

Claudia on the other hand, god she's getting so annoying now. I cant even watch her scenes now. Get her off the show already!

And I've never been a fan of Geoff, but now i just hate the hypocritical kid. At least i could stand him with Nicole.

I find Claudia really whiny and it irritates me how she just keeps rocking up to the school to see Geoff, their exchange always goes something like this:

Geoff: "What are you doing here?!?!? You shouldn't be here!!!"

Claudia: "I had to see you, I really need to talk to you." (said in really whiny voice)

Geoff: "Look you better go before Bartlett sees you."

Claudia: "See you at the Diner after school then???"

Like - WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST WAIT TIL SCHOOL'S FINISHED????? What does she think - that her and Geoff can have a private conversation at the school? Is she completely STUPID?

Yeah, we've only seen a couple of episodes with Claudia in over here but I quite like her so far.Guess I'll have to wait until she actually does something before making up a firm opinion(which I think should be this week)but I can't help thinking part of the hating is because some people don't like the idea of Geoff being with someone other than Nicole.

I dont really like Claudia either, her voice is irratating, and whiney. I hope she's not going to be a regular, whenever I watch the show through Youtube, I allways usually skip her scenes when ever she is on them

• 1 month later...

I actually like Claudia. I think she and Geoff make a good couple as they came from similar backgrounds on the farm and everyone. I just found Geoff and Nicole were too different. I like her character and the whole pregnancy thing I don't mind because I'm very interested to see how Geoff's religion will take part in it all.