Holby City

Guest Mistified

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still watching this show, although only in a fairly casual sense.(Defined as "watch every episode but don't always remember what's going on".)Seem to be a few characters that people gush over on other forums that I'm not too keen on.Really not fond of Mo whose behaviour over the transplant was fairly typical:She treats juniors just as bad as Jac and Chrissie, who seems to have the superbitch reputation, but we're supposed to see her as cute and cuddly.Not expecting any consequences for her actions despite the protests of defenders of the storyline, this is Holby City, the show that let Oliver practise medicine for years without being a qualified doctor, where most transgressions are punished with a lecture and a warning at worst.

Really don't like Serena either, who seems cold, ruthless and arrogant.She seems like an attempt to replace Connie but I never liked her either.We're apparently meant to think she's a kind person deep down but I've seen very little evidence and her bullying and blacklisting the carer in the last episode was typical of her.I didn't like Edward at first because he was mean to Sacha but now he's pushing Serena's buttons I've warmed to him.

Despite not being happy he lied to Chrissie, Sacha is back in my good books.I thought he was going to have an affair with Mo at one point:Ever since he and Chrissie got married, everyone's expected her to cheat on him and I think they might pull a swiftie on us and have it be the other way round, but he deserves better than Mo.Elliot continues to be adorable and I'm rather liking him with Sharon, who was right to stop him treating Oliver with kid gloves.Hope she doesn't get any comeback for running over his dog, she did basically tell him but he wasn't listening.Also got rather fond of Jac, I loved the way Jonny announced her pregnancy and she does seem to be part of the team on Darwin now.

Archived