Twitter

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if some of the H&A actors have Twitter? I've seen a few but I have no idea if they are real or not. I've seen 2 for Charlotte Best so I thought I'd just ask.

I really doubt they are real. Twitter is not very popular in Australia or New Zealand - in fact, most people wouldn't have even heard of it.

^ That's the hard part. I have no idea who the real celeb is and who the fake one is.

With American celebrities, you can tell if they are real or not by the number of followers they have. If they have tens of thousands of followers, then there's no doubt that they are the real deal. If, however, they only have about a thousand, then I personally wouldn't believe it's really them unless their account has only recently been started.

^ You can post a message (for instance, you can say what you are doing atm). You can also follow people, just click on one of the links posted in this thread, you will see that person's page. Just below their profile image, you can read "follow", just click on it to follow that person and you will be able to read their messages and you can even reply to those messages. :)

Does anybody know if some of the H&A actors have Twitter? I've seen a few but I have no idea if they are real or not. I've seen 2 for Charlotte Best so I thought I'd just ask.

I really doubt they are real. Twitter is not very popular in Australia or New Zealand - in fact, most people wouldn't have even heard of it.

^ That's the hard part. I have no idea who the real celeb is and who the fake one is.

With American celebrities, you can tell if they are real or not by the number of followers they have. If they have tens of thousands of followers, then there's no doubt that they are the real deal. If, however, they only have about a thousand, then I personally wouldn't believe it's really them unless their account has only recently been started.

Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Archived