Twitter

Guest Nathan.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have made a request Barbara so you can send me Dutch tweets and I can try translate them

I accepted your request. I'll send you some Dutch tweets.

Sent a request to Barbara and added you Kev :) Hope that's cool.

That's cool. I've accepted your request. :)

Will add you Barbara when i get home, if that's ok :D stupid works computer has blocked Twitter

Sure. I've added you too.

I think I've added all the members in the threads. Hope it's okay. :)

Does anybody know if some of the H&A actors have Twitter? :unsure: I've seen a few but I have no idea if they are real or not. I've seen 2 for Charlotte Best so I thought I'd just ask.

I can't log into my account anymore. <_< When you click on the link I posted earlier, I get somebody else's account. What's that about?

The same happened when I clicked on Kevin's link this afternoon. Then it said the page didn't exist and now it works again. <_< Did that kind of stuff only happened to me? :unsure:

I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow. Maybe it'll work again. Otherwise, I'll just have to make a new account. :rolleyes:

I can't log into my account anymore. <_< When you click on the link I posted earlier, I get somebody else's account. What's that about?

The same happened when I clicked on Kevin's link this afternoon. Then it said the page didn't exist and now it works again. <_< Did that kind of stuff only happened to me? :unsure:

I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow. Maybe it'll work again. Otherwise, I'll just have to make a new account. :rolleyes:

I couldn't add you last night either Barbara, it said your account was protected, or something like that :unsure:

I can't log into my account anymore. When you click on the link I posted earlier, I get somebody else's account. What's that about?

The same happened when I clicked on Kevin's link this afternoon. Then it said the page didn't exist and now it works again. Did that kind of stuff only happened to me?

I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow. Maybe it'll work again. Otherwise, I'll just have to make a new account.

Forget I ever said anything. It's working now! :) I don't what happened last night though. :unsure:

I couldn't add you last night either Barbara, it said your account was protected, or something like that :unsure:

That's normal. I put my updates on private. You have to send a request and I'll accept it. :)

Archived