The Location Thread

ctang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went and visited this location to do some detective work and they were filming the day I visited. One end of the caravan park was being used for Home and Away but the rest of the caravan park was open for anyone else to stay. A family that was staying in the park were used as extras for a couple of days!

I asked at reception how often they filmed there but they didn't give much away.

I know people from overseas go to Palm Beach to look at the location there but if you wanted to stay in the caravan park I guess it would just be a matter of luck if they were filming when you were there.

I have put the location on Google Maps. Just do a search for 'Summer Bay Caravan Park Sydney' and you should find it.

Edited by Dianehoward

• 2 weeks later...

2 minor locations from 2008 have been added to the site over the past week or so - Britt's House (Sam's sister) and Young St. Medical Centre (Henk's Doctor).

Many more to come still, four of which you can see a glimpse of in the banner on the homepage :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...