The Location Thread

ctang

Just now, c120701 said:

Thanks Dan. An early example of Summer Bay becoming bigger than it should be I guess.

Indeed, there were a couple more times I can think of where larger churches were used in the mid-late 90's - namely Stephanie's funeral and Don & Maz planting a tree for Oscar (the former being one even closer to the city). But at the same time the original did pop up at various other events in the same period, so I guess it was just down to availability and logisitics.

Whilst obviously implied, technically there wasn't any specific mention that it was Summer Bay's church, maybe they had to go into Yabbie Creek :wink:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Off to visit summer bay soon. I'm staying with a friend in Newport so am making a list from your locations section of all the places I want to spend time in. I must say it has been made very easy because of this section and I thank you Dan F and any one else that has contributed. Just wondering if you knew where the outside location was for Chloe/ Lachie Travis/Rebecca apartments? 

• Like 2

On 22/01/2017 at 10:42 AM, Blaxland 89 said:

Hi. Off to visit summer bay soon. I'm staying with a friend in Newport so am making a list from your locations section of all the places I want to spend time in. I must say it has been made very easy because of this section and I thank you Dan F and any one else that has contributed. Just wondering if you knew where the outside location was for Chloe/ Lachie Travis/Rebecca apartments? 

As a matter of fact I do, and it's one that QA's already been out and photographed for us - though it's certainly not one I expected to get a request for!

Got quite a bit on but will try and get it up onto the site asap - give us a PM if it's not up in time and I can send you the details (I don't imagine it will be out of your way anyway)

Always great to hear when the Locations section actually comes in useful for someone.

6 hours ago, Dan F said:

As a matter of fact I do, and it's one that QA's already been out and photographed for us - though it's certainly not one I expected to get a request for!

Got quite a bit on but will try and get it up onto the site asap - give us a PM if it's not up in time and I can send you the details (I don't imagine it will be out of your way anyway)

Always great to hear when the Locations section actually comes in useful for someone.

Thank you. That's great

On 22/01/2017 at 10:42 AM, Blaxland 89 said:

Now online :wink: