The Location Thread

ctang

I guess with Summer Bay House it's just the fact that people refer to the whole place as "the caravan park" for simplicity. I'm certain I have heard it in dialogue at least once, but I honestly couldn't say when.

Both 'Summer Bay House' and 'Beach House' are still used when referring to the sets in the production paperwork though (scripts, filming schedules etc.)

I so miss the original beach house! Never know they could go back there sometime in the future... Irene needs some exterior scenes! Just happy they show the sbh house fairly regularly now which is great. Especially now if someone needs to chase someone out the door they can actually talk like on porch etc, instead of suddenly talking on the beach. Also farewells now no more waving from the door lol.

4 hours ago, Fabulous_Jordyn said:

I so miss the original beach house! Never know they could go back there sometime in the future... Irene needs some exterior scenes! Just happy they show the sbh house fairly regularly now which is great. Especially now if someone needs to chase someone out the door they can actually talk like on porch etc, instead of suddenly talking on the beach. Also farewells now no more waving from the door lol.

I'd have liked to see it return too, though I think the time has passed when you look at it now (maybe it's just me being sentimental)...

(not an actual spoiler below, just an image)

There's a plethora of other houses around the area which could be suitable though if they did bring back a proper exterior location.

• Like 2

^It looks different from the original design but still clearly recognizable and fits in with the interior sets. I think they should definitely bring it back. They could then have scenes take place in the front garden or sitting on that terrace.

Also I assume that the view of the beach from the front door is still as beautiful as ever.

Edited by alexx
  • Like 1