The Location Thread

ctang

In today's Aus pace triple episode, we saw a different side (exterior wise) of  SBH house we hadn't seen before. On the interior set we often see the characters  sitting on a table out that door. Nice they are making the most of this location now they've got it back:) Is it me or have there been more trees & bushes etc put there? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll put this here for those who are interested as not many people read the Updates thread...

The Locations section revamp is now finally complete, with new better quality images now uploaded for all locations - there's also the odd new image along the way and a large number of 'as seen on screen' images added for those locations which didn't have any.

The Summer Bay Surf Club page has also had a long-needed update with new images and a full history added.

On 02/02/2011, 17:45:50, beau_t said:

I know it's no longer standing but would love some information on the real life location of Hogan's General Store, what it was in real life, why they knocked it down etc...

And to celebrate we've also now got a brand new page for the Hogan's General Store which is very enlightening :wink:

• Like 6

Is there a way to view an index of all locations? 

I love the locations section of the site, but as I often view it on my phone I struggle to find specific locations as the map isn't very phone friendly and without the map it's hard to know what region a location is in.

Also, on the Hogan's store page, (I was fascinated by the behind the scenes info btw) but I've just read it again and should the lease date have been November 1988 instead of 1989? 

22 hours ago, c120701 said:

Is there a way to view an index of all locations? 

I love the locations section of the site, but as I often view it on my phone I struggle to find specific locations as the map isn't very phone friendly and without the map it's hard to know what region a location is in.

Also, on the Hogan's store page, (I was fascinated by the behind the scenes info btw) but I've just read it again and should the lease date have been November 1988 instead of 1989? 

Not at this time there isn't, though we'll obviously take the suggestion on board. We had to categorise the locations as having them in one list had become too overwhelming, so it wasn't an immediate priority to put them back into one list again.

Unfortunately it's just one of those things when browsing the web on phones, the site has had a big overhaul to make it more responsive for various devices, but not everything can be perfectly optimised.

And yes, good spot on the typo which I've now corrected.

There's another new location up today from the Early Years also.