The Location Thread

ctang

Today's scenes were a different location to the place used as the school in recent years, most likely due to the fact that they needed a school hall (and the usual location isn't in fact a school :P)

The usual location is in fact already photographed by BTTB staff, and ready to go up on the site in the near future - the one already on the site was only used a few times in the 90s - I think you may be surprised when it does go up :wink:

Again, the hospital is ready to go up on the site at the same time as the school (a little hint there :wink:).

The police station has been found also - it's near the location they use for Yabbie Creek.

Once I've updated the existing locations which are out of date, which I'm doing on a mostly daily basis at the moment, then I'll be starting on the new ones :wink:

Today's scenes were a different location to the place used as the school in recent years, most likely due to the fact that they needed a school hall (and the usual location isn't in fact a school :P)

The usual location is in fact already photographed by BTTB staff, and ready to go up on the site in the near future - the one already on the site was only used a few times in the 90s - I think you may be surprised when it does go up :wink:

So was it a different school hall to the one used for Sally's farewell?

So was it a different school hall to the one used for Sally's farewell?

From a quick glance it does appear to be - the stage they used for Sal's farewell was somewhat larger I think....

Dan - With Martha's Farm, do you know if it's on Level Crossing Rd in Vineyard?

Well done :wink:

at the moment, the BTTB website says that SBHigh is filmed at the Graduate College of Business at Macquarie University, so has that changed since?? It would be quite cool if it was still there, since i go to Macq uni, and the Grad school is just a few minutes walk from the campus.

It has indeed, Macquarie was only used a few times during the mid to late 90's I believe - the location they've been using in recent years is actually the same place they used in the Early Years of the show, and isn't too far away from Macquarie Uni.

The location will go up on the site soon :wink: