The Location Thread

ctang

But in the earlier years there was 4 bedrooms, when that teacher and her son stayed, Joe? He bullied Sally, Maybe they made a cheap extension back in the late 90s where the boat shed is and it fell apart sometime before Spencer moved in so the put the wall back up.

Each set has had the 'essence of the character' taken away and all now look like showrooms for a furniture store.

Haha they so do!!, especially Leah's house! Nothing looks used. Sigh

Absolutely! Leah's house just doesn't reflect who she is at all. Remember when her house was bright and she had that dining table in her little kitchen? You could believe that it was used on a daily basis and things were always lying around as they do in a real house. Everything is so perfectly placed now and doesn't represent the character at all. There's been no life in the writing for a good few years now and the sets have now succumbed to that.

I wonder if that's my fault I told a friend that works on the show to tell the set designer to update Leah's house it looks hideous with that wallpaper he just sent me a winky face then about 8 months later they updated her house. Also I see they used the exterior shot of the house that doesnt match the interior again on last nights episode

But in the earlier years there was 4 bedrooms, when that teacher and her son stayed, Joe? He bullied Sally, Maybe they made a cheap extension back in the late 90s where the boat shed is and it fell apart sometime before Spencer moved in so the put the wall back up.

I can't remember if Joe and Terese(?) ever stayed there but there was four bedrooms at least as early as 1991, when you had Marilyn, Bobby, Nick (Parrish) and Sam living there, all with their own rooms.It's only in recent years that it's suddenly been reduced to three;I think it happened around 2012, it had definitely happened by last year when April and Bianca had to share when Tamara was living there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...