The Location Thread

ctang

I'm still not really sure how it fits in with the location, but I'm looking forward to seeing it on screen, especially all four walls being up with filming from 'outside' - that is something completely different for the show I'm sure!

Edited by alexx

• 2 weeks later...

The Google Earth placemark hasn't been updated in a while as the advances of the Google Maps site has made it a bit redundant. All of the locations do have links to Google Maps but at this time I haven't got around to putting them all together on one map - I'll try and get one done in the near future though.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this helps for any further locations, but the location of the motel where Aden and Liam had their fight on the roof and what not is The Best Western Colonial Motel, in Richmond... It's one of my work places :P

Ah now that one was on my shortlist after a look around earlier this afternoon - but thanks for confirmation as it was difficult to be sure with that one! :wink:

This location is now up on the site - huge thanks to QA as ever for taking the pics for us a few months back.

Still dozens more to come of course as the list is still growing on an almost weekly basis. At the moment we have around 20 new locations, from various eras of the show, already photographed and awaiting upload, and at least 40 in the list to be photographed in the future - as you can appreciate its one of the more time consuming features of the site :wink:

If there are any locations from over the years that you would be interested in, please do suggest them and we can tell you if we already have them covered, or add them to the 'To Find' list - we have an extremely good success rate :P