Eve "Zoe McCallister" Jacobsen - Emily Perry

Lauz

I love that someone in those Breakers clips is called 'Eve' :lol:

It's like it was meant to be :wub:

Ugh... I don't think my story will be up within the next few hours. I'll try and post the first part at lunch time. My brain is fried!

Edited by Lauz

Goddamn double-posting.

But something remarkable's happening: I'm being attacked by plot bunnies! For the first time since 2007, I've started to seriously think about writing fanfic again. And the characters I got in mind are Eve and Rachel, set sometime in March/April 2006. Sadly, there wouldn't be no Tracey though; this'll solely be about Eve getting revenge on Kim through an unknowing Rachel. Of course Eve would be going under the ID of Laura McPherson and be in her Maxine Trood disguise. :wub: I'm not sure of a title yet but it'll be written in a similar way to Flammable and is inspired by listening to The Prodigy.

Though I think they ruined the Stalker 'sequel' by having Zoe focus solely on Peter. Sure enough it probably would've been in character for her to get at him sooner or later, but Kim and Sally... I would've thought she'd have beared her grudge against those two just as much, more than enough to just plant some red light bulb to make people think that Sally's home was a whorehouse. In Eve's twisted way of thinking Sally virtually tried to kill her at that tyre factory, and Kim completely betrayed her by sleeping with Hayley. As much of a Zoe/Tracey shipper I am, I'm not too sure Eve would've fallen for Tracey so easily after Kim cheated on her, unless she and Tracey knew each other from before and had a history together. Shame we'll never know.

• 9 years later...
On 01/10/2018 at 20:03, DialMforMorag said:

I don't know if this is true but I was looking up what Emily Perry was up to lately and I came across this website which says she died in 2007?

Link - https://aromaticcoffees.com/tag/emily-perry/

I thought Zoe/Eve was one of the most notorious characters to ever step foot in Summer Bay.

She was the last of the good over the top villains. Compared to the more recent rubbish like Jade or Charlotte. In fact all villains these days, female anyway, are just written as 50% Eve, 50% Angie.

Edited by dee123

On 01/10/2018 at 11:03, DialMforMorag said:

I don't know if this is true but I was looking up what Emily Perry was up to lately and I came across this website which says she died in 2007?

Link - https://aromaticcoffees.com/tag/emily-perry/

Whoever wrote that article probably got her confused with the English actress Emily Perry (best known as Dame Edna's sidekick Madge Alsop), who died in February 2008

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2018 at 17:26, Dan F said:

Whoever wrote that article probably got her confused with the English actress Emily Perry (best known as Dame Edna's sidekick Madge Alsop), who died in February 2008

English actress Emily Perry died on 19 February 2008 aged 100 years old. That website says that 'Emily Perry' died on 20th February 2007 - which makes sense.

The internet says absolutely nothing on what Emily Perry has done since she left Home and Away. Does anyone know what she has been up to since the H&A days?

On 23/10/2018 at 23:39, DialMforMorag said:

English actress Emily Perry died on 19 February 2008 aged 100 years old. That website says that 'Emily Perry' died on 20th February 2007 - which makes sense.

The internet says absolutely nothing on what Emily Perry has done since she left Home and Away. Does anyone know what she has been up to since the H&A days?

I swear i've seen her in a couple of commercials.