Eve "Zoe McCallister" Jacobsen - Emily Perry

Lauz

We definitely got ripped off, I was looking forward to the flashbacks, which never happened! Don't even get me started on the Pyromaniac storyline...

I was reading through my Home and Away Mag last night and I got to the small box about the Stalker and read it. They called her Zoe through out the mag which isn't the point to this post. The point is that they said that 'Zoe' locked them in the barn and caused the explosion. I've read the mag a million times but somehow didn't pick up on that line. But, what the feck? She didn't cause the explosion???? She went nowhere near the gas thingo and she sure as hell looked surprised when Cake Girl walked in and Peter shouted at everyone to hit the deck.

:blink:

What mag was this Shan? Because it's completely wrong :lol: Sif Zoe caused the explosion. We all saw how surprised she was. I was reading through the odd locked up thread. Good times... good times. Even though the Random Place website is closed, the videos still work :D Oh, and my rents just bought Farscape, which is awesome because I remembered that Sarah Enright is in 2 episodes.

Oh, if only Zoe actually locked them in and blew 'em all up that way, that would've been sweet. But then how would they kill her off? As much as we love her, she couldn't have stayed alive or they'd just continue to keep milking the story (not that any of us would complain about that, but y'know :P).

The Official Home and Away Mag that they released to Celebrate 21 yrs ^_^ It's a great mag, but 'Zoe' only got like 2 maybe 3 mentions and Tracey didn't even get one :o Was.Not.Happy.About.That.

haha I was reading that thread about a week ago when they whole Gang used to post about random crap that really had nothing to do with the stalker, such as our drunken party thing with THAT closet. :blink:

They closed that website? Noes. :( I was trying to think of what that show was just the other day! Ah well... at least the videos still work! I'll have to go and check them out again :wink:

I wonder what both Emily and Sarah are up to these days?

Edit: I wouldn't have minded if they kept her on, but it probably would have sucked because what would she have done? The same thing she did a year before hand, but this time have a sidekick?

Edited by Traceve

I spose they could have still blown her up, they just could've taken longer than 3 minutes and not have done it with a cake :lol:

The Official Home and Away Mag that they released to Celebrate 21 yrs ^_^ It's a great mag, but 'Zoe' only got like 2 maybe 3 mentions and Tracey didn't even get one :o Was.Not.Happy.About.That.

Oh that one! I've got that too haha. I must've not read it properly :lol: I did notice that Tracey didn't get any mentions though. Even Sarah got one...

I wonder what both Emily and Sarah are up to these days?

Not sure bout Em, but Sarah is teaching drama and directing productions :)

Edited by Lauz

Oh interesting! I remember AGES ago some random commented on your Tracey video and said she was teaching. Glad she still is! That video brings back some very good memories ^_^ I need to watch it again!

Em kind of disappeared off the planet after H&A & Random Place. Maybe she's busy auditioning for other TV Shows, I hope so!

Yeah, I was pretty pissed that Tracey didn't get a mention, but what can you do? lol nothing.

Did anyone ever get a reply from the H&A Website about THAT scene they cut from the barn ep, they're explanation.

The last thing I saw Em in was those bra ads :lol:

I never sent H&A a letter bout the whole barn thing. Actually the only letter I've ever sent them was for Em, just me telling her that I think she's awesome :P

Hmm... I totally have to find out what she's up to. Somehow... *ponders*

I never saw Em in any bra adds! I'll have to have a look on Youtube to see if it's on there. :lol:

I remember that! I'll have to read that again, it's been ages that I've sat down and read any of those fics with the exception of Girl Nextdoor. I read that a few weeks ago :wub:

Haha, yeah I read Girl Next Door this week. Such a good story :wub:

At least we've Charlie/Joey to satisfy us at the moment hehe.

Still... I'd love to meet Em/Sarah one day. Or at least see them in something else.

Check these out:

Just hearing her voice makes me smile :)

Edited by Lauz