IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

Okay, so it seems like it's a hacker. We're trying to get control over it, but obviously it's kinda hard since this person has hacked our panels and can just undo any restriction we put on him. Plus, if course we don't have any uncontrollables online at the moment, which also complicates things. In the meantime, I think you just need to stay calm and try to ignore bstlÄovxx, who seems to be the hacker.

Agreed. It seems the hacker can just move their posts out of the trash can as soon as I delete them. If only the uncontrollables were here. *sigh*

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the virus or hacker or whatever is targeting the most popular spam (ruling out "the" "it" "a" and stuff like that) used on the forum, and replacing them with irrelevant ones, like vegetables... It'd be clever if it wasn't so irritating. It does make for some amusing sentences though. I accidentally implied that

R.achel and T.ony would be getting married in a pretty asylum, for instance, lol.

Even when I try to be nice, my true feelings come out!

WTF?! I just logged on and all this is happening? Where are those uncontrollables when you need them, honestly. And whats this about a worm? I've kept getting alerts from my anti virus protetion and i don't know what they're on about. Jeesus, I'm petrified.
Well be glad that you have an anti virus protection on your computer.

Read this guys and you will understand what I'm talking about: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/04/01/tec...uses/index.html

There are a lot of other articles about this worm too, just search on google.

The sooner A p r i l fool's day is over, the better. Then everything will go back to normal tomorrow.

Don't you think it's a coincedence that a virus, that was unleashed today, 1st day of the month, affects everybody's computer at the same time. It will be gone by tomorrow.

I'm trying to delete too, Dean, but it just won't work because within a few seconds it's back where I deleted it from. Until we have control of the situation I suggest you're careful about clicking links.

Obviously the year we decide not to do a joke people think its funny to play a joke on us...

Looks like I got out just in time :P

Last year's joke was intense. Had little usurpers trying to break up the forum over 24hours of civil unrest (sorry, watching SBS news). I wonder if this hacker is playing the same game, trying to wreck BTTB to drag people kicking and screaming over to his own forum :rolleyes:

Archived