IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hacker has been in my account too. Boy do I adore that! I wish that they would just Geoff and Nicole as spam can't describe it.

My virus protection has gone on a holiday too.

I'm looking for a deviant to help out with this but they aren't responding.

Ooooooook then. I have wrestled control back to my account, havent been able to log in. I am going to attempt to clan up this mess, although I have no idea at the moment what's going on and how much we have to do if we can even fix it at all.

I hope it lasts forever lol. My computer is acting a bit strange too, the internet stops working sometime now and then. And then it becomes really slow. But my antivirus program says I'm not infected so I believe it, I just hope it lasts.

WTF?! I just logged on and all this is happening? Where are those uncontrollables when you need them, honestly. And whats this about a worm? I've kept getting alerts from my anti virus protetion and i don't know what they're on about. Jeesus, I'm petrified.

Okay, so it seems like it's a hacker. We're trying to get control over it, but obviously it's kinda hard since this person has hacked our panels and can just undo any restriction we put on him. Plus, if course we don't have any uncontrollables online at the moment, which also complicates things. In the meantime, I think you just need to stay calm and try to ignore bstlåovxx, who seems to be the hacker.

But cant you do anything about him? This really isn't funny! What kind of sicko would hack into a forum as their own personal fools april joke? Or if this has to do wth the worm hing I hope the uncontrollables have protection against us catching it....

Archived