IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. PLEASE READ!

Guest Mez83

From what I know about viruses there isn't any direct risk of anyone getting the virus just from being at the forum, it's obviously just attacking the server here and doing something about the word filters.... It's really weird, I've tried looking through all the control panels I have access to in order to see if I can do any damage control, but it seems like we really need an admin to access the most restricted settings. In the meantime I guess the only thing we can do it hope that the virus won't mess up anything more (if it is a virus) or that if it is indeed a hacker, that they will realize how annoying this is, and stop what they're doing. This is getting out of hand.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mez can access Kat's account though. Surely she can do it from there?

But then again, it is a privacy issue.

Just a thought!

I've logged her off and I'm not at all comfortable with logging onto her account without her knowing about it. Plus, I wouldn't be much good. I'd have no idea how to fix it!

Mez can access Kat's account though. Surely she can do it from there?

But then again, it is a privacy issue.

Just a thought!

I've logged her off and I'm not at all comfortable with logging onto her account without her knowing about it. Plus, I wouldn't be much good. I'd have no idea how to fix it!

Yeah I'm sorry. Just trying to help, I do agree about the privacy. :(

Archived