Robbie/Kim

emmasi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know! I saw that credit last night and was all "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D" Jason's character will probably be killed swiftly and horribly, but oh well. I'll take what I can get! Perhaps Chris' character will go on a mission to avenge his death :wub:

Edited by emmasi

I know! I saw that credit last night and was all "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D" Jason's character will probably be killed swiftly and horribly, but oh well. I'll take what I can get! Perhaps Chris' character will go on a mission to avenge his death :wub:

COMING November 24, 2010 - RED DAWN (The most violent episode of H&A ever)

Robbie: Hey Tash, it's a lovely day for a picnic on the beach.

Tasha: Yeah Rob, this was a great idea

Kim: Hey what was that

Tasha (turns around - eyes become wide): AHHH RUSSIANS!

Kim: Oh no Rob just got his face knocked in...

(Various Credits...Isabel...Jason...Chris)

Close up on Alf

Alf: We Need To Stop These Flamin' Commie Coots!

(Fade to black)

I took down my giant Robbie and Kim poster :(. It was an enlarged print off the computer, nine A4 pages stickytaped together, and I put it up near a window so the wind has been getting under it and lifting the pages apart and it's been getting pretty ratty. I told myself that it's time to grow up and move on and accept that it's over - Chris is becoming a huge success in the US and he's never coming back. *Cries!* I still have some hope that Jason will come back, although I'm sure he doesn't need to. He just might take pity on me after all the begging I've done over the years... But even if he does, and even though it would be awesome, it wouldn't be quite the same without Kim :(. Anyway... after taking such a huge step and taking down the poster... I realised that the painting I put up in it's place includes a back-view of Palm Beach. I honestly didn't even think about it being "Summer Bay" when I made the switch but... I guess I'm not as ready to move on as I thought :wub:

To that end, I've been trying to find the picture that I used for my poster for ages, but I can't. I think I have a copy of it on a floppy disk somewhere, but that's not much good to me in this new age of flash drives and... um... other technological stuff... The picture is of Kim and Robbie (well, Chris and Jason) standing in front of some kind of wire-mesh cage, and Robbie's leaning back on it, and Kim's behind him, and Kim's hand is near a padlock and chain, like he's toying with the idea of keeping Robbie locked up in there forever so he can keep him all to himself... I... may be reading into it a little too much... :unsure: ... Anyway, I'd like to find it online again because I may want to make a new poster of it in the future :ph34r:

I found it! I saw it! I reviewed it!

A Perfect Getaway: Chris Hemsworth as a gruff, shirtless, hippie-man with a deathly glare and a bad attitude. He wasn't in it as much as I'd like (don't let the trailer fool you!) but it was still worth it. The movie itself was entertaining and intriguing. Pretty good twist too. One of those ones that you kind of see coming, but then the movie talks you out of believing that it's coming, but then it comes! I was impressed. Good cast too.

:D

In other news, Facebook claims that Ca$h is being released "worldwide this spring." Which I think means autumn for us, cause I read April somewhere else. Couldn't confirm an Australian release date, but it sounds like this one might actually make it to theaters here. I hope so! It looks good, and Chris is the star :D! Gosh I hope Margaret and David review it on "At the Movies" if it is in theaters. It would make me so very happy.