The Love of My Life (by Barbara) - comments

KaiyaBlake

Aww I've finally read it :D

It was so beautiful . This is how it should have been , he shouldnt have married Sam to begin with .

Aww I loved how she didnt want any fish she wanted her fish :wub:

You should definitely write another JM fic . I would definitely read :)

Thank you Kaiya, Mia, Zetti, Amy, Kevin and Laura for the lovely comments. ^_^

I'm sorry I made you miss Jack even more though. I miss him too. :( At least, he can still live in fan fictions, right?

They rain kissed? Nobody EVER rain kisses in H&A fics and Rain kisses are my absolute favourite. (Seriously, I have a weird obsession with rain kisses. 'Tis like a sickness). Anyway, I loved the rain kiss

I love rain kisses too. :wub: I agree with you. There should be more rain kisses in fics or on the show. :wink:

You should definitely write another JM fic . I would definitely read

I wrote a one-shot a few months ago. I don't remember if you've read it already. If you haven't and are interested, there is a link in my sig. :)

• 5 months later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Love of My Life (by Barbara) - comments