Fish names

Guest adellejefferiesxox

My fish were called Rachel, Monica, Ross, Joey, Chandler and Phoebe. Then we got an Emma, then a Chandler the 2nd. But then Monica ate Chandler the 2nd and it got a bit messy. :lol:

:lol: They are the best names for fish ever!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want 2 fish (Or 2 of any other animals, really) so I can name them "Princess Consuela Bananahammock" and "Lambrini Simba Ocean Buttercup (Names thanks to FRIENDS and Hollyoaks :P) and before anyone thinks I'm mad....... Just be garteful I want to call fish that and not my children.....

My Dogs have normal names though :P

^^Hehehe! :P The one where Phoebe wanted to change her name. Only she could come up with that one. Didn't Mike then want to change his name to Crap Bag, just to stop her from doing it. :unsure: And as for the "Lambrini..." one... Steph actually wanted to call her baby that! :lol: "It just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it?" Er... No! :P Great for fishes, not for babies. lol!

I have a fish called Fish and I had hamsters called Ham and Ster.. Fortunately my cat isnt called Cat and my rabbit isnt called Rabbit :P

But I like Jaws and Moby, big names for little fish.

Archived