Organ Donation

Guest ~Lynd~

I remember this was a huge surprise when I was applying for my driving licence (how on earth do you spell that?!), because I'd never thought about it before. And my inital reaction was 'NO!' But then I thought about it for a few minutes and really, there is absolutely no reason not to. I'm dead, I don't need them anymore and if there's even the slightest chance of keeping someone alive then I definately want to be a part of that.

The only thing is if they even want my organs, I smoke and drink too much, I'm not sure what kind of condition they'll be in but they're welcome to what they want!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smoked flesh is the best flesh in the world ^_^ just not good enough for ^

What I'd really like to do is donate my body to the body farm in America, but I think you actually have to pay to be shipped over there :rolleyes: It's a place where they just toss you out into the woods and let you decompose on the ground so that crime scene investigators can learn how to determine how long people have been dead for and such. It sounds gross, and it really is, but it seems like the most natural, legal way to be disposed of, plus it could help an untold amount of people with the knowledge that could be taken away from it.

really Amedica :o they have the most brilliant ideas i didn't even know this existed!

It's called Jehovah Witness.
You know about the Jehovah Witness grumble they knock every Sunday at my door(am) I think their belief won't allow them to receive blood.

I once saw this movie September Dawn with Jon Voight (Angelina Jolie)yah! :mellow: wallelujah not good i'm not judging but :( and it was about the mormons just a movie just a movie.

Archived