Jack & Martha

Guest -Kevin-

Love them or hate them ?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE themmmm !!! :wub::wub:

They were just the best couple I've ever saw on TV . They were just so right for each other..

Guys get over it , they broke up a couple of times . BIG DEAL !!!

They reached each other in the end and thats all that mtters :P

JM are the best :wub:

But anytime before that I spent my time wishing, when they were in an episode, that they would just dissappear never to be seen again.

Yeah I know how you feel , I spend most of my time when Adelle come on screen throwing things at the Tv :) and just wishing that they would fall into a black hole

i must admit i liked them most of the time it was just in the whole Martha jack Sam saga i dident like how they were behaving it would of worked out much better if Sam fell for a guy who treated her more better apart from that they were are great couple

I love them. :wub: Always have, always will! :D

Unfortunately, they didn't get their happy ending but that happens to most TV couples I like. <_< Maybe I should support couples I don't like and then the couples I really like will have happy endings. :rolleyes::P

Archived