St Patricks Day

Guest sportzgal82

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Im about to have a glass of wine now if that counts!? :)

In Ireland, we go to a crappy parade that consists of like 3 tracotrs and then back home and head straight for the pub! So basically its like any other weekend plus the 'parade'...if you could call it that! :D

And yes, I cant believe its sunny! Its always raining!

:lol:

Thats actually a great descroption of the average paddys day !! an basicalyit an excuse for people to drink their brains out :lol:

Indeed it is! Thank you Kevin! :)

I'm looking at the news now and am so mad that Waterford got Jack Lynch! I would have travelled down if I had known that!

In Ireland, we go to a crappy parade that consists of like 3 tracotrs and then back home and head straight for the pub! So basically its like any other weekend plus the 'parade'...if you could call it that!

Thats actually a great descroption of the average paddys day !! an basically its just an excuse for people to drink their brains out :lol:

Indeed it is! Thank you Kevin!

I'm looking at the news now and am so mad that Waterford got Jack Lynch! I would have travelled down if I had known that!

Aww yeah Jack Lynch was in our parade :P !!

He is so cute :wub:

Where are you from ?

In Ireland, we go to a crappy parade that consists of like 3 tracotrs and then back home and head straight for the pub! So basically its like any other weekend plus the 'parade'...if you could call it that!

Thats actually a great descroption of the average paddys day !! an basically its just an excuse for people to drink their brains out :lol:

Where are you from ?

Lucky!

Kk!

Where are you from ?

Lucky!

Kilkenny!

Oh cool thats not too far away at all

Was the parade in Kilkenny any good ?

I didnt see our on but my sister said it wasnt too bad

Where are you from ?

Lucky!

Kilkenny!

Oh cool thats not too far away at all

Was the parade in Kilkenny any good ?

I didnt see our on but my sister said it wasnt too bad

It was bad- but not as bad as previous years! I used to always go to the ones in Waterford when I was younger, I was even in it a few times! Not sure why we stopped going though...the ones here are never any good!

No I didnt get into see the Skyfest

Did you go in ? I heard there were loads at it !!

Whereabouts are you living ?

In the country, near Portlaw. -_- . How bout you?

Didnt get to skyfest either couldnt get a babysitter (I have a 12month old baby girl)

Heard it was fantastic. I got to go out on a boat on Sydney harbour for the 2006/7 NYE celebrations first time we went to Australia. Doubt if it could top that!!!!!

No I didnt get into see the Skyfest

Did you go in ? I heard there were loads at it !!

Whereabouts are you living ?

In the country, near Portlaw. - . How about you?

Didnt get to skyfest either couldnt get a babysitter (I have a 12month old baby girl)

Heard it was fantastic. I got to go out on a boat on Sydney harbour for the 2006/7 NYE celebrations first time we went to Australia. Doubt if it could top that!!!!!

Oh cool , I have loads of family living in Portlaw :D and I stay out there some weekends.

I live about 20 minutes from Dunmore :D

Aww sounds awesome in Sydney when you went out on a boat. Im so jealous :( im sure the skyfest wasnt half as good as that :P:lol:

Archived