St Patricks Day

Guest sportzgal82

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in Edinburgh St. Patrick's day is huge. Basically everyone dresses up and goes out and gets hammered :D I don't know why people celebrate it more here than St. Andrews day.

It's sunny here too and i'm stuck in the libraty :( but out after my class, wohoo!

Happy St. Patrick's Day. :)

It's SUNNY today. I don't think we've ever had a sunny March 17th before. :P

Indeed I dont think we have. In fact, when was the last time we HAD a sunny day?!

Yeah I cant believe it. It rained as far as I can remember for the majority of the St Patricks days.Its very warm out as well :D

and for those wanting to know how the Irish celebrate Paddys day - we just get drunk !!! :lol::lol:

In Ireland, we go to a crappy parade that consists of like 3 tracotrs and then back home and head straight for the pub! So basically its like any other weekend plus the 'parade'...if you could call it that! :D

And yes, I cant believe its sunny! Its always raining!

In Ireland, we go to a crappy parade that consists of like 3 tracotrs and then back home and head straight for the pub! So basically its like any other weekend plus the 'parade'...if you could call it that! :D

And yes, I cant believe its sunny! Its always raining!

:lol::lol:

Thats actually a great descroption of the average paddys day !! an basicalyit an excuse for people to drink their brains out :lol:

Archived