Joey/Charlie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:(:( very sad for this storyline of Charlie to end. I hope that they will have another interesting storyline for this character. For Joey, if ever she will come back(if the actress still like to be on this show), she will have a good storyline with charlie and be a good model for the AU gay community.

If ever the actress don't want to come back anymore, maybe they will try to invite Portia De Rossi(the ice queen of Ally McBeal) to join the show, to be pair with Charlie.( :rolleyes: Home and away maybe become superhit in Australia.

I had enjoyed last night and tonight (Home and Away) Episodes 4814-4815 on my screens in NZ. Jarlie scenes :P

Charlie was a sweetie letting Joey stay with her at Leah's house. :P

Joey was awesome with VJ and I loved how she discovered the root of his bad behaviour :)

Can't wait for more Jarlie scenes next week. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I loved this pairing. I really hope that at some point in the future Kate is able to return to her role as Joey. I think Charlie and Joey could have a great long term relationship. :D Failing that, if Kate was only able to return for a short while, then at least they could be able to have another few months together. To me, it seemed like Charlie was much happier when she was with Joey. I know it was only for about 4 weeks that they are actually together, but I still thought she was much happier than she seemed when she was with Roman and Angelo, she seemed alot more relaxed around Joey than she ever did with Roman or Angelo. I really hope we havent seen the last of the story.

I just want them to finish it respectfully, if Kate can't return for a long-term contract then bring her back and round up the storyline, don't have her sail off into sunset having no real goodbye, it's just depressing... especially since we'll probably get a "phonecall" in another couple of months saying she's not coming back <_<

I just want them to finish it respectfully, if Kate can't return for a long-term contract then bring her back and round up the storyline, don't have her sail off into sunset having no real goodbye, it's just depressing... especially since we'll probably get a "phonecall" in another couple of months saying she's not coming back <_<

Yeah...it would be good if they could have arranged something like this - just an extra two days of filming to tie up the loose ends. I hope that when they do play that phonecall card (and I'm sure that they will) that they actually give Charlie a nice scene with someone (Aden? Ruby?) where they reaffirm the relationship and how much it meant to her. There's still a lot they could potentially do without Joey actually being there. How much more ground-breaking would it be to show someone coming to terms with their sexuality on telly WITHOUT a love interest in the picture? Or would that be too much like real-life?

Please do not post or discuss spoilers in this section :) The post I am referring to, and the subsequent posts, have been deleted incase anyone was wondering what I was talking about! :P

Clarification about the Joey/Charlie situation can be found in this thread in the spoiler section. :wink:

Ok but the Spoiler thread has been closed... :lol:

The writers need their heads looking at if they conviently "forget" Charlie decided she was gay and set her up with a man.

If they did set her up with another woman it wouldn't be a current summer bay resident, that's far too risky, they'd have to bring someone new in again, hopefully someone who looks nearer her age. lol