Joey/Charlie

The Joey/Charlie ends tomorrow???? I hope the answer is NO. Maybe Joey change her mind and dive in the water. Happy ending.

Maybe Annie and Joey are right, Charlie will be more happier with men(pls not Hugo). Maybe, introduce a much better character.

So sad, the conservative still got what they want. Lesbian/Bi storyline remains in Cable and late night show. :huh::(:(:(

Please 1 in 3 people are gay and how many characters are there so most of em are gay or at least try it :wub:

Edited by gazzalovesu

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Joey change her mind and dive in the water.

HAHA that would be awesome! Nooooooooo Charlie can't go back to men! The only decent man she ever went for was Roman and he don't want a bar of her anymore, she will be better off staying with ladies! If she has to be with a guy I want her to be with Aden!

HAHA that would be awesome! Nooooooooo Charlie can't go back to men! The only decent man she ever went for was Roman and he don't want a bar of her anymore, she will be better off staying with ladies! If she has to be with a guy I want her to be with Aden!

Well that might work except Aden is probably going to get back with SelfishBelle and he has to sort out what's going on between him and Nicole as well.

Well that might work except Aden is probably going to get back with SelfishBelle and he has to sort out what's going on between him and Nicole as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Belle me myself call her mega b#$%^ from hell or rake girl because in a episode she was Raking irene's house :lol:

It does sound as though it's going to be a typical soap same sex relationship:Previously straight character is suddenly attracted to a member of the same sex, goes out with them for a bit, then as soon as the relationship's over they go back to being straight.Although I do wonder if it was just to give the relationship a trial run and they'll bring Joey back if they think it worked.

I recently had to get some clothing catalogues for work as we are looking at getting some new work uniforms and low and behold, who should be one of the models in the catalogue....Esther Anderson :lol:

I'm really sad the Joey/Charlie relationship has come to an end. It would be great if they brought back Joey later on down the track, but not holding out much hope for this.

Edited by groover